Inside Mila Kunis' Pregnancy: What is She Eating, Her Exercise Routine & Cravings Revealed
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 1:52 PM EST
With baby on board Mila Kunis is making sure that she eats balanced diet and maintains an exercise routine. Ashton Kutcher's fiancé is pregnant with her first child and is absolutely enjoying the joys of pregnancy. Lets take a look at what is Kunis eating and how is she staying healthy and active.
Parental yoga: Kunis is going for parental yoga classes in Hollywood and she is making sure that she does pregnancy safe yoga poses. She is also doing regular meditation to maintain her hormonal mood swings.
Spinning: The 30-year-old actress was recently spotted leaving Blazing Saddles studio in Sherman Oaks. The studio is known for its non-impact aerobic classes, which are apparently helping Kunis in muscle building and maintaining cardio-vascular health through Spinning.
"Our Spinning classes combine coaching, strength and stamina-building, energizing music, cardio-vascular health and a monster calorie burn," reads the website of the studio.
Cravings: Kunis was spotted with fiancé Ashton Kutcher grabbing a Mexican meal at Casa Vega Restaurant. According to a source to E! News the mother to be ate guacamole, a fajita salad and fish tacos.
Greens: Kunis was also spotted coming out of a grocery store with bags full of green vegetables. It seems she is making sure that she has lots of green vegetables so that baby gets proper nutrition.
Burgers: Last week the couple was also seen biting into delicious burger of "Umami Burger" for late date night meal. Reportedly, Kunis went for a Cali Burger; made with butter lettuce, slow roasted tomato, house spread, house-made American cheese and caramelized onions.
Fans are happy to know that Mila Kunis is enjoying and is having a happy and healthy pregnancy. She is also making sure that she keeps her weight in check without compromising on necessary nutrients important for baby's health.
Leave your comments regarding Mila Kunis pregnancy diet and exercise routine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown