Inside Mila Kunis' Pregnancy: What is She Eating, Her Exercise Routine & Cravings Revealed
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 1:52 PM EST
With baby on board Mila Kunis is making sure that she eats balanced diet and maintains an exercise routine. Ashton Kutcher's fiancé is pregnant with her first child and is absolutely enjoying the joys of pregnancy. Lets take a look at what is Kunis eating and how is she staying healthy and active.
Parental yoga: Kunis is going for parental yoga classes in Hollywood and she is making sure that she does pregnancy safe yoga poses. She is also doing regular meditation to maintain her hormonal mood swings.
Spinning: The 30-year-old actress was recently spotted leaving Blazing Saddles studio in Sherman Oaks. The studio is known for its non-impact aerobic classes, which are apparently helping Kunis in muscle building and maintaining cardio-vascular health through Spinning.
"Our Spinning classes combine coaching, strength and stamina-building, energizing music, cardio-vascular health and a monster calorie burn," reads the website of the studio.
Cravings: Kunis was spotted with fiancé Ashton Kutcher grabbing a Mexican meal at Casa Vega Restaurant. According to a source to E! News the mother to be ate guacamole, a fajita salad and fish tacos.
Greens: Kunis was also spotted coming out of a grocery store with bags full of green vegetables. It seems she is making sure that she has lots of green vegetables so that baby gets proper nutrition.
Burgers: Last week the couple was also seen biting into delicious burger of "Umami Burger" for late date night meal. Reportedly, Kunis went for a Cali Burger; made with butter lettuce, slow roasted tomato, house spread, house-made American cheese and caramelized onions.
Fans are happy to know that Mila Kunis is enjoying and is having a happy and healthy pregnancy. She is also making sure that she keeps her weight in check without compromising on necessary nutrients important for baby's health.
Leave your comments regarding Mila Kunis pregnancy diet and exercise routine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate