Inside Mila Kunis' Pregnancy: What is She Eating, Her Exercise Routine & Cravings Revealed
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 1:52 PM EST
With baby on board Mila Kunis is making sure that she eats balanced diet and maintains an exercise routine. Ashton Kutcher's fiancé is pregnant with her first child and is absolutely enjoying the joys of pregnancy. Lets take a look at what is Kunis eating and how is she staying healthy and active.
Parental yoga: Kunis is going for parental yoga classes in Hollywood and she is making sure that she does pregnancy safe yoga poses. She is also doing regular meditation to maintain her hormonal mood swings.
Spinning: The 30-year-old actress was recently spotted leaving Blazing Saddles studio in Sherman Oaks. The studio is known for its non-impact aerobic classes, which are apparently helping Kunis in muscle building and maintaining cardio-vascular health through Spinning.
"Our Spinning classes combine coaching, strength and stamina-building, energizing music, cardio-vascular health and a monster calorie burn," reads the website of the studio.
Cravings: Kunis was spotted with fiancé Ashton Kutcher grabbing a Mexican meal at Casa Vega Restaurant. According to a source to E! News the mother to be ate guacamole, a fajita salad and fish tacos.
Greens: Kunis was also spotted coming out of a grocery store with bags full of green vegetables. It seems she is making sure that she has lots of green vegetables so that baby gets proper nutrition.
Burgers: Last week the couple was also seen biting into delicious burger of "Umami Burger" for late date night meal. Reportedly, Kunis went for a Cali Burger; made with butter lettuce, slow roasted tomato, house spread, house-made American cheese and caramelized onions.
Fans are happy to know that Mila Kunis is enjoying and is having a happy and healthy pregnancy. She is also making sure that she keeps her weight in check without compromising on necessary nutrients important for baby's health.
Leave your comments regarding Mila Kunis pregnancy diet and exercise routine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown