Inside Mila Kunis' Pregnancy: What is She Eating, Her Exercise Routine & Cravings Revealed
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 1:52 PM EST
With baby on board Mila Kunis is making sure that she eats balanced diet and maintains an exercise routine. Ashton Kutcher's fiancé is pregnant with her first child and is absolutely enjoying the joys of pregnancy. Lets take a look at what is Kunis eating and how is she staying healthy and active.
Parental yoga: Kunis is going for parental yoga classes in Hollywood and she is making sure that she does pregnancy safe yoga poses. She is also doing regular meditation to maintain her hormonal mood swings.
Spinning: The 30-year-old actress was recently spotted leaving Blazing Saddles studio in Sherman Oaks. The studio is known for its non-impact aerobic classes, which are apparently helping Kunis in muscle building and maintaining cardio-vascular health through Spinning.
"Our Spinning classes combine coaching, strength and stamina-building, energizing music, cardio-vascular health and a monster calorie burn," reads the website of the studio.
Cravings: Kunis was spotted with fiancé Ashton Kutcher grabbing a Mexican meal at Casa Vega Restaurant. According to a source to E! News the mother to be ate guacamole, a fajita salad and fish tacos.
Greens: Kunis was also spotted coming out of a grocery store with bags full of green vegetables. It seems she is making sure that she has lots of green vegetables so that baby gets proper nutrition.
Burgers: Last week the couple was also seen biting into delicious burger of "Umami Burger" for late date night meal. Reportedly, Kunis went for a Cali Burger; made with butter lettuce, slow roasted tomato, house spread, house-made American cheese and caramelized onions.
Fans are happy to know that Mila Kunis is enjoying and is having a happy and healthy pregnancy. She is also making sure that she keeps her weight in check without compromising on necessary nutrients important for baby's health.
Leave your comments regarding Mila Kunis pregnancy diet and exercise routine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools