Inside Mila Kunis' Pregnancy: What is She Eating, Her Exercise Routine & Cravings Revealed
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 1:52 PM EST
With baby on board Mila Kunis is making sure that she eats balanced diet and maintains an exercise routine. Ashton Kutcher's fiancé is pregnant with her first child and is absolutely enjoying the joys of pregnancy. Lets take a look at what is Kunis eating and how is she staying healthy and active.
Parental yoga: Kunis is going for parental yoga classes in Hollywood and she is making sure that she does pregnancy safe yoga poses. She is also doing regular meditation to maintain her hormonal mood swings.
Spinning: The 30-year-old actress was recently spotted leaving Blazing Saddles studio in Sherman Oaks. The studio is known for its non-impact aerobic classes, which are apparently helping Kunis in muscle building and maintaining cardio-vascular health through Spinning.
"Our Spinning classes combine coaching, strength and stamina-building, energizing music, cardio-vascular health and a monster calorie burn," reads the website of the studio.
Cravings: Kunis was spotted with fiancé Ashton Kutcher grabbing a Mexican meal at Casa Vega Restaurant. According to a source to E! News the mother to be ate guacamole, a fajita salad and fish tacos.
Greens: Kunis was also spotted coming out of a grocery store with bags full of green vegetables. It seems she is making sure that she has lots of green vegetables so that baby gets proper nutrition.
Burgers: Last week the couple was also seen biting into delicious burger of "Umami Burger" for late date night meal. Reportedly, Kunis went for a Cali Burger; made with butter lettuce, slow roasted tomato, house spread, house-made American cheese and caramelized onions.
Fans are happy to know that Mila Kunis is enjoying and is having a happy and healthy pregnancy. She is also making sure that she keeps her weight in check without compromising on necessary nutrients important for baby's health.
Leave your comments regarding Mila Kunis pregnancy diet and exercise routine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage