Tom Brady’s Supermodel Wife and World’s Richest Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Survives an IRS Audit
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 16, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Tom Brady's supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen was the subject of an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit after she topped Forbes' List of Richest Supermodels in the World. It would not be the first time that the 33-year-old Brazilian native model made it to the top of the rich list as she has been named the richest supermodel for the past six years as well.
Model Gisele Bundchen arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" in New York
According to Forbes, Bundchen has earned as much as $42 million for 2013 alone, even though her endorsements had reportedly dropped the very same year. Bundchen has replaced Beyonce to become the new face of H&M. She also beat Rihanna and Kate Moss to snag the endorsement deals from Chanel and David Yurman, respectively.
Bundchen recently revealed in a news article published by The New York Post that she was audited by the IRS just because she was named Forbes' richest supermodel. She stated that she was saddened by the fact people who allegedly audit her do not have information about her bank accounts. She added that she was pretty used to being assessed by the IRS because she has been already audited before.
"It's sad, because the people who write these things don't have my bank account details," said Bundchen. "I do okay, I earn plenty, but not as much as they say," she added.
"I've already been audited by the IRS because of this list, and, truthfully, whether I'm on this list or not doesn't interest me," Bundchen stated
Regardless of the amount of money she's earning, Bundchen revealed that she is like everyone else who has to deal with the stress of everyday life. For Bundchen, there is nothing more important than being a good wife, raising her children well and being able to work. These are the things that she values the most.
A report by the Daily Mail reveals that the IRS audit on Bundchen's wealth didn't turn up anything, and that Forbes had reportedly appraised her riches and wealth incorrectly.
Bundchen has two kids with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. They celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary, and were spotted getting all hot and steamy at beach in Costa Rica.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health