Tom Brady’s Supermodel Wife and World’s Richest Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Survives an IRS Audit
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 16, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Tom Brady's supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen was the subject of an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit after she topped Forbes' List of Richest Supermodels in the World. It would not be the first time that the 33-year-old Brazilian native model made it to the top of the rich list as she has been named the richest supermodel for the past six years as well.
Model Gisele Bundchen arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" in New York
According to Forbes, Bundchen has earned as much as $42 million for 2013 alone, even though her endorsements had reportedly dropped the very same year. Bundchen has replaced Beyonce to become the new face of H&M. She also beat Rihanna and Kate Moss to snag the endorsement deals from Chanel and David Yurman, respectively.
Bundchen recently revealed in a news article published by The New York Post that she was audited by the IRS just because she was named Forbes' richest supermodel. She stated that she was saddened by the fact people who allegedly audit her do not have information about her bank accounts. She added that she was pretty used to being assessed by the IRS because she has been already audited before.
"It's sad, because the people who write these things don't have my bank account details," said Bundchen. "I do okay, I earn plenty, but not as much as they say," she added.
"I've already been audited by the IRS because of this list, and, truthfully, whether I'm on this list or not doesn't interest me," Bundchen stated
Regardless of the amount of money she's earning, Bundchen revealed that she is like everyone else who has to deal with the stress of everyday life. For Bundchen, there is nothing more important than being a good wife, raising her children well and being able to work. These are the things that she values the most.
A report by the Daily Mail reveals that the IRS audit on Bundchen's wealth didn't turn up anything, and that Forbes had reportedly appraised her riches and wealth incorrectly.
Bundchen has two kids with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. They celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary, and were spotted getting all hot and steamy at beach in Costa Rica.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants To Talk To Manny Pacquiao About Super Fight If Filipino Beats Chris Algieri
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Angel Di Maria’s Exit And Hummels’ Future Move
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money