Tom Brady’s Supermodel Wife and World’s Richest Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Survives an IRS Audit
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 16, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Tom Brady's supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen was the subject of an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit after she topped Forbes' List of Richest Supermodels in the World. It would not be the first time that the 33-year-old Brazilian native model made it to the top of the rich list as she has been named the richest supermodel for the past six years as well.
Model Gisele Bundchen arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" in New York
According to Forbes, Bundchen has earned as much as $42 million for 2013 alone, even though her endorsements had reportedly dropped the very same year. Bundchen has replaced Beyonce to become the new face of H&M. She also beat Rihanna and Kate Moss to snag the endorsement deals from Chanel and David Yurman, respectively.
Bundchen recently revealed in a news article published by The New York Post that she was audited by the IRS just because she was named Forbes' richest supermodel. She stated that she was saddened by the fact people who allegedly audit her do not have information about her bank accounts. She added that she was pretty used to being assessed by the IRS because she has been already audited before.
"It's sad, because the people who write these things don't have my bank account details," said Bundchen. "I do okay, I earn plenty, but not as much as they say," she added.
"I've already been audited by the IRS because of this list, and, truthfully, whether I'm on this list or not doesn't interest me," Bundchen stated
Regardless of the amount of money she's earning, Bundchen revealed that she is like everyone else who has to deal with the stress of everyday life. For Bundchen, there is nothing more important than being a good wife, raising her children well and being able to work. These are the things that she values the most.
A report by the Daily Mail reveals that the IRS audit on Bundchen's wealth didn't turn up anything, and that Forbes had reportedly appraised her riches and wealth incorrectly.
Bundchen has two kids with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. They celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary, and were spotted getting all hot and steamy at beach in Costa Rica.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage