Tom Brady’s Supermodel Wife and World’s Richest Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Survives an IRS Audit
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 16, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Tom Brady's supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen was the subject of an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit after she topped Forbes' List of Richest Supermodels in the World. It would not be the first time that the 33-year-old Brazilian native model made it to the top of the rich list as she has been named the richest supermodel for the past six years as well.
Model Gisele Bundchen arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" in New York
According to Forbes, Bundchen has earned as much as $42 million for 2013 alone, even though her endorsements had reportedly dropped the very same year. Bundchen has replaced Beyonce to become the new face of H&M. She also beat Rihanna and Kate Moss to snag the endorsement deals from Chanel and David Yurman, respectively.
Bundchen recently revealed in a news article published by The New York Post that she was audited by the IRS just because she was named Forbes' richest supermodel. She stated that she was saddened by the fact people who allegedly audit her do not have information about her bank accounts. She added that she was pretty used to being assessed by the IRS because she has been already audited before.
"It's sad, because the people who write these things don't have my bank account details," said Bundchen. "I do okay, I earn plenty, but not as much as they say," she added.
"I've already been audited by the IRS because of this list, and, truthfully, whether I'm on this list or not doesn't interest me," Bundchen stated
Regardless of the amount of money she's earning, Bundchen revealed that she is like everyone else who has to deal with the stress of everyday life. For Bundchen, there is nothing more important than being a good wife, raising her children well and being able to work. These are the things that she values the most.
A report by the Daily Mail reveals that the IRS audit on Bundchen's wealth didn't turn up anything, and that Forbes had reportedly appraised her riches and wealth incorrectly.
Bundchen has two kids with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. They celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary, and were spotted getting all hot and steamy at beach in Costa Rica.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown