‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs Final Night Episode 19 Spoilers, Recap: Top 12 Contestants Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | April 16, 2014 12:12 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) saw its final round of The Playoffs in episode 19 on Tuesday night, April 15, 2014. In this round five contestants from Team Usher competed against each other to advance to the final level of the reality singing competition. The three-part Playoffs round saw performances of the top 20 contestants and the four judges- Shakira, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Usher- judged the individual performances of the contestants of their team. Here is a full recap of what happened on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs Final Night Episode 19. Read on to find out the names of the top 12 contestants who will participate in the next level. Also find out, the contestants who were eliminated during the final Playoffs. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs Final Round Episode 19. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs kicked off last week when contestants from Team Blake performed. In the subsequent episodes, contestants from each team delivered individual performances and the top 20 were reduced to top 12. These top 12 will now compete in Live Shows, results of which will be based on public voting. In a surprise playoffs twist, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) format underwent a change and public participation has been delayed to the top 12 level. In previous season The Playoffs involved the public voting for the elimination process.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs Final Night Episode 19: Performance Recap (Spoilers)
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs -Part 2 featured a two-hour segment. In this episode, contestants of Team Shakira and Team Adam performed. Performances from each team were followed by elimination. Coach Shakira and Coach Adam eliminated two participants each from their teams. Teams of five were reduced to teams of three after the double elimination process.
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs Final Night Episode 19 featured performances by remaining five contestants from Team Usher.
First one to perform on the last night of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Playoffs was T.J. Wilkins from Team Usher. He sang "Tell Me Something Good" by Rufus and Chaka Khan.
Next to perform on "The Voice" stage was Melissa Jimenez. She sang "Halo" by Beyonce.
After Melissa Jimenez, Stevie Jo took over the stage and he sang "The Thrill is Gone" by B.B. King.
Next to perform on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs Final Night Episode 19 was Bria Kelly who sang Rolling Stones' song called "Wild Horses."
Last to perform on the last night of The Playoffs was Josh Kaufman. He sang "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) The Playoffs Final Night Episode 19: Elimination and Results Recap (Spoilers)
After the performances of contestants from his team, Coach Usher chose three contestants to advance to the next level and the remaining two were sent home.
The artists who he selected to compete in "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Live Shows are T.J. Wilkins, Bria Kelly and Josh Kaufman.
The artists who got eliminated from Team Usher are Melissa Jimenez and Stevie Jo.
The competition is now narrowed down to the top 12 artists. The top 12 contestants include, Kristen Merlin, Tess Boyer and Dani Moz from Team Shakira, Delvin Choice, Kat Perkins and Christina Grimmie from Team Adam, Audra McLaughlin, Jake Worthington and Sisaundra Lewis from Team Blake and T.J. Wilkins, Bria Kelly and Josh Kaufman from Team Usher. Each team has three contestants who will now perform in the Live Shows expected to begin on April 21, 2014. "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will return with its first Live Show in Episode 20 next week. So don't forget to tune into NBC on Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 pm and come back for more spoilers and recap, here.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best