Miley Cyrus Rushed to Hospital After Severe Allergic Reaction, Concert in Kansas City Cancelled
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | April 16, 2014 12:05 PM EST
Miley Cyrus was rushed to hospital after she reacted severely to a medicine.
The on-going Bangerz tour seems to be going through troubled waters. TMZ reported that Miley was at the Sprint Center in Kansas City where she was supposed to perform. According to reports, the problem occurred when Miley took some antibiotics. She probably took those medicines for her flu which stopped her from performing in Charlotte on Monday. Her body showed allergic reaction to the antibiotics. Therefore, her concert on Tuesday was also cancelled.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during New Year's Eve celebrations at Times Square in New York, December 31, 2013.
TMZ further reported that one of their employees had earlier spotted Miley doing some shopping with her mother. That is why it is assumed that the allergic reaction that Miley suffered from was something which took place all of a sudden. Miley has immediately been advised by doctors to be on bed rest. Consequently, Miley's concert was cancelled as she would not be able to perform under such conditions.
Earlier in April, she lost her pet dog and seems yet to recover from the shock. She broke into tears earlier in a concert and dedicated a song to her pet. KMBC reported that Miley had been suffering from an "undisclosed" sickness for a week now.
The release by Sports Center did not, however, clarify if the concert would take place on another date later on. The release, nevertheless, asked ticket holders to get their refunds from where they purchased those. Automatic refunds will take place for those who purchased tickets online or through phone.
Miley has been quite active on Twitter. She shared how she felt after her pet dog had passed away. She took refuge in social media this time as well. Miley later tweeted that she was heartbroken just like her fans in Kansas City. She also wrote on Twitter that some "amazing" doctors were taking care of her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying