Kylie Jenner or Katy Perry, Who Rocked the Green Hair at Coachella?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 16, 2014 12:04 PM EST
It was a great sunny day for everyone, including "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star Kylie Jenner, to gather for an all-day-and-night party and music. Many celebrities hit the road and struts a pose clad in their best hippie-inspired outfits during the Coachella music festival. But two of the hottest celebrities today were spotted sharing the same dyed locks! Yes, pop star Katy Perry and the youngest Kardashian heiress Kylie had their hair styled with a slime green detail.
Television personalities Kris Jenner (L) and daughter Kylie Jenner arrive at the Hollywood world premiere of "Mirror Mirror" in Los Angeles
Perhaps Katy's new color move is not new since year after year she is fond of surprising everyone with her vibrant-colored hair. In previous years, she had her locks dyed in pink then to blue and now it's green baby! According to the "Roar" singer herself, the new color choice was her way "to freshen her look for the spring season" and that "slime green is the color she wanted for a long time," an E! News report said.
Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian's lil sis Kylie has shocked the crowd with her latest color redone on top of her shocker Goth-inspired clothing selection during the Californian-based music festivity. Besides coloring her hair with slime green just like Katy, the 16-year-old Jenner mixed colors with her blonde ombre locks. Celerity paparazzis couldn't agree more that the young lass' bold hair color choice looks perfect on her, according to Hollywood Life.
While a green hair may already grace her a head-turning moment, Kylie would still be making a lot of noise at the Coachella. With her sis Kendall and long-time pal Selena Gomez with her, "attention getting" will be an understatement. They were "the event queens," Huffington Post revealed. The three wore "alternative" fashion of laces, floppy hats, gigantic nose rings and sweet shades instead of wearing the usual shorts, cropped top, sunnies and floral-print inspired ensemble.
This year's Coachella event was indeed a huge success with all the A-list stars in attendance. Other celebrities who were spotted at the events are the likes of Vanessa Ann Hudgens, Kelan Lutz, Ashlee Green, Hilary Duff, Emma Roberts, and more were all flocked in the single venue. See more of the styles of Kylie Jenner in Instagram and Twitter.
your hair looks black-green.. [cz it probably is.] RT @KylieJenner: Why is everything with you so complicated pic.twitter.com/Gs0l6Vdrqs — ♡ (@pusherlove) September 12, 2013
— Rhonda (@rhonda_) April 13, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date