Kylie Jenner or Katy Perry, Who Rocked the Green Hair at Coachella?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 16, 2014 12:04 PM EST
It was a great sunny day for everyone, including "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star Kylie Jenner, to gather for an all-day-and-night party and music. Many celebrities hit the road and struts a pose clad in their best hippie-inspired outfits during the Coachella music festival. But two of the hottest celebrities today were spotted sharing the same dyed locks! Yes, pop star Katy Perry and the youngest Kardashian heiress Kylie had their hair styled with a slime green detail.
Television personalities Kris Jenner (L) and daughter Kylie Jenner arrive at the Hollywood world premiere of "Mirror Mirror" in Los Angeles
Perhaps Katy's new color move is not new since year after year she is fond of surprising everyone with her vibrant-colored hair. In previous years, she had her locks dyed in pink then to blue and now it's green baby! According to the "Roar" singer herself, the new color choice was her way "to freshen her look for the spring season" and that "slime green is the color she wanted for a long time," an E! News report said.
Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian's lil sis Kylie has shocked the crowd with her latest color redone on top of her shocker Goth-inspired clothing selection during the Californian-based music festivity. Besides coloring her hair with slime green just like Katy, the 16-year-old Jenner mixed colors with her blonde ombre locks. Celerity paparazzis couldn't agree more that the young lass' bold hair color choice looks perfect on her, according to Hollywood Life.
While a green hair may already grace her a head-turning moment, Kylie would still be making a lot of noise at the Coachella. With her sis Kendall and long-time pal Selena Gomez with her, "attention getting" will be an understatement. They were "the event queens," Huffington Post revealed. The three wore "alternative" fashion of laces, floppy hats, gigantic nose rings and sweet shades instead of wearing the usual shorts, cropped top, sunnies and floral-print inspired ensemble.
This year's Coachella event was indeed a huge success with all the A-list stars in attendance. Other celebrities who were spotted at the events are the likes of Vanessa Ann Hudgens, Kelan Lutz, Ashlee Green, Hilary Duff, Emma Roberts, and more were all flocked in the single venue. See more of the styles of Kylie Jenner in Instagram and Twitter.
your hair looks black-green.. [cz it probably is.] RT @KylieJenner: Why is everything with you so complicated pic.twitter.com/Gs0l6Vdrqs — ♡ (@pusherlove) September 12, 2013
— Rhonda (@rhonda_) April 13, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions