Gaming News: Battlefield 4 Game Breaking Bug, Killzone: Shadow Fall’s New Game Mode
By Gel Galang | April 16, 2014 11:55 AM EST
A number of bugs have already been plaguing Battlefield 4 since the game was released, but now, a new bug has been found that may get you in the face when you least expect it.
MP1st has spotted a game-breaking bug, which is being touted now as a "Death Shield" bug.
It seems that those who may be firing at an enemy can either be surprised by the lack of effect the bullets have on the enemy or find themselves harmed instead. According to the report, the Death Shield bug may be related to the way Battlefield 4's revive system works.
Going by players' discovery, the source states that the revival period of a shot-down enemy in Battlefield 4 may actually be one possible reason for the Death Shield bug. During the time in which the shot-down soldier is able to accept revival from another soldier with a defibrillator, his hit box may block projectiles.
And if you happen to shoot in the way of soldier that is still waiting for a revival from a teammate, that Death Shield Bug's effects may be felt. The downed soldier will either have to disappear or have the revival period expire before you can do damage to the immediate area where the soldier is.
For now, DICE is reportedly already looking at the bug, but a fix has not yet been announced.
Killzone: Shadow Fall gets new mode
Dubbed as the "new King of the game rule set in Killzone," the King of the Hill game mode has debuted or Killzone: Shadow Fall in the aims of bringing chaos to the title.
The new challenging mode will bring in a 16-player limit, as per the request and feedback of the community. This means that the rules now incorporate the 16-man count for Capture & Move with 15 minutes per map.
There will also be a shorter respawn time as well as a point limit, where the required points for capturing the location will increase from 100 to 250 for a greater challenge.
"King of the Hill will have collectible crates, and use all maps. You can download the Map DLC from the PSN store for free. King of the Hill will be featured in your multiplayer home screen for easy access," said the developer in the official Killzone web site.
You can download the King of the Hill Warzone in the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible---Report
- The Latest Nikon D750 Costs $2500, But The Full Frame Model Is Worth The Buy
- ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’: Sledgehammer Games Releases Launch Trailer, Smooth Multiplayer And Dedicated Servers
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored