Iggy Azalea Makes a Great GF as She Juggles Hectic Career Schedule to Show Support for BF Lakers’ Star Nick Young
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 16, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Do you want to be a great girlfriend? Well, Aussie singer-rapper Iggy Azalea knows just how to be one. Despite her busy hectic career schedule, the flawless blonde-haired hottie makes it a point to show up and support her beau Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young in his matches. Iggy was in attendance when Nick gave his last home game speech on April 13, 2013, which is also the same day that she attended the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was the first to report Iggy's superhero moves, being two places at one time. He wrote that Iggy hit the red carpet of the said MTV awards show and then she shared a video of Nick making a speech before the basketball game star, not long after. The 23-year-old singer-rapper, whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly, also shared a video of Nick's speech on her Instagram. "Wouldn't miss it," she captioned the video. A few minutes later, Iggy was back onstage at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Iggy is definitely out to prove Nick that she is more than willing to go the extra mile just to show her support for him.
The current season is Nick's last with the Lakers and he is reportedly optimistic that he will wear the purple and gold jersey come the next season, NBCLosangeles.com reported. "Of course, I want to be here and be part of a team that's going to the playoffs and fighting for championships,' Nick said. "Being part of that Laker parade and having my own little speech like Shaq did: 'Can you dig it?" he added.
Nick is poised that he will be able to reach an amicable agreement with the Lakers' management. "This is my home, I would love to finish off here, as a Laker," Nick concluded.
Regardless what type and color of jersey Nick is wearing, Iggy will definitely be there to show her support for him no matter what it takes and how hectic her schedule could be.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown