Iggy Azalea Makes a Great GF as She Juggles Hectic Career Schedule to Show Support for BF Lakers’ Star Nick Young
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 16, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Do you want to be a great girlfriend? Well, Aussie singer-rapper Iggy Azalea knows just how to be one. Despite her busy hectic career schedule, the flawless blonde-haired hottie makes it a point to show up and support her beau Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young in his matches. Iggy was in attendance when Nick gave his last home game speech on April 13, 2013, which is also the same day that she attended the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was the first to report Iggy's superhero moves, being two places at one time. He wrote that Iggy hit the red carpet of the said MTV awards show and then she shared a video of Nick making a speech before the basketball game star, not long after. The 23-year-old singer-rapper, whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly, also shared a video of Nick's speech on her Instagram. "Wouldn't miss it," she captioned the video. A few minutes later, Iggy was back onstage at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Iggy is definitely out to prove Nick that she is more than willing to go the extra mile just to show her support for him.
The current season is Nick's last with the Lakers and he is reportedly optimistic that he will wear the purple and gold jersey come the next season, NBCLosangeles.com reported. "Of course, I want to be here and be part of a team that's going to the playoffs and fighting for championships,' Nick said. "Being part of that Laker parade and having my own little speech like Shaq did: 'Can you dig it?" he added.
Nick is poised that he will be able to reach an amicable agreement with the Lakers' management. "This is my home, I would love to finish off here, as a Laker," Nick concluded.
Regardless what type and color of jersey Nick is wearing, Iggy will definitely be there to show her support for him no matter what it takes and how hectic her schedule could be.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics, Swimming Schedule & Results
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Rafael Nadal To Showcase Vintage Look at US Open - Report
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies