Iggy Azalea Makes a Great GF as She Juggles Hectic Career Schedule to Show Support for BF Lakers’ Star Nick Young
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 16, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Do you want to be a great girlfriend? Well, Aussie singer-rapper Iggy Azalea knows just how to be one. Despite her busy hectic career schedule, the flawless blonde-haired hottie makes it a point to show up and support her beau Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young in his matches. Iggy was in attendance when Nick gave his last home game speech on April 13, 2013, which is also the same day that she attended the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was the first to report Iggy's superhero moves, being two places at one time. He wrote that Iggy hit the red carpet of the said MTV awards show and then she shared a video of Nick making a speech before the basketball game star, not long after. The 23-year-old singer-rapper, whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly, also shared a video of Nick's speech on her Instagram. "Wouldn't miss it," she captioned the video. A few minutes later, Iggy was back onstage at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Iggy is definitely out to prove Nick that she is more than willing to go the extra mile just to show her support for him.
The current season is Nick's last with the Lakers and he is reportedly optimistic that he will wear the purple and gold jersey come the next season, NBCLosangeles.com reported. "Of course, I want to be here and be part of a team that's going to the playoffs and fighting for championships,' Nick said. "Being part of that Laker parade and having my own little speech like Shaq did: 'Can you dig it?" he added.
Nick is poised that he will be able to reach an amicable agreement with the Lakers' management. "This is my home, I would love to finish off here, as a Laker," Nick concluded.
Regardless what type and color of jersey Nick is wearing, Iggy will definitely be there to show her support for him no matter what it takes and how hectic her schedule could be.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Rhonda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans