Iggy Azalea Makes a Great GF as She Juggles Hectic Career Schedule to Show Support for BF Lakers’ Star Nick Young
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 16, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Do you want to be a great girlfriend? Well, Aussie singer-rapper Iggy Azalea knows just how to be one. Despite her busy hectic career schedule, the flawless blonde-haired hottie makes it a point to show up and support her beau Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young in his matches. Iggy was in attendance when Nick gave his last home game speech on April 13, 2013, which is also the same day that she attended the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was the first to report Iggy's superhero moves, being two places at one time. He wrote that Iggy hit the red carpet of the said MTV awards show and then she shared a video of Nick making a speech before the basketball game star, not long after. The 23-year-old singer-rapper, whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly, also shared a video of Nick's speech on her Instagram. "Wouldn't miss it," she captioned the video. A few minutes later, Iggy was back onstage at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Iggy is definitely out to prove Nick that she is more than willing to go the extra mile just to show her support for him.
The current season is Nick's last with the Lakers and he is reportedly optimistic that he will wear the purple and gold jersey come the next season, NBCLosangeles.com reported. "Of course, I want to be here and be part of a team that's going to the playoffs and fighting for championships,' Nick said. "Being part of that Laker parade and having my own little speech like Shaq did: 'Can you dig it?" he added.
Nick is poised that he will be able to reach an amicable agreement with the Lakers' management. "This is my home, I would love to finish off here, as a Laker," Nick concluded.
Regardless what type and color of jersey Nick is wearing, Iggy will definitely be there to show her support for him no matter what it takes and how hectic her schedule could be.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar