Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare’s Zomboss, Borderlands 2’s Final Headhunter and COD Ghosts’ Soap MacTavish DLCs Teased
By Gel Galang | April 16, 2014 11:02 AM EST
If you have been playing Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on your Xbox One or Xbox 360, you may want to get your hands on the free content EA has recently announced.
Titled Wild West in Zomboss Down, VG 24/7 reports that the free pack features the Cactus Canyon Gardens and Graveyards Map. There will also be eight new playable characters, more than 200 customization items, higher Level cap now on 30 for characters, and new challenges for the Xbox One and Xbox 360.
"The plants just blasted down the Zomboss blimp! The zombies are now roaming the desert and battling their way to a local golf course, which may just be a secret facility housing a Cactus army," according to the official EA U.K. YouTube channel.
Some of the new characters include the Sun Pharaoh, the Archeologist Zombie, Sky Trooper, Landscaper, and the Wrestling Star Zombie, while on the plants' side, you have the Law Pea, the Armor Chomper and the Bandit Cactus. The added customizations are also rather diverse,
Is Soap coming to Ghosts?
A "Continue? Yes/No" teaser of Soap MacTavish has been spotted from Infinity Ward, developer of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Total Xbox has spotted the Twitter tease, and considering that this follows the teased and later on revealed DLC for Captain Price, who is one of the well-known characters in the COD franchise, there's a big possibility that Soap may be coming in as a DLC in the same fashion.
The Legends Pack where Captain Price, as well as Vladimir Makarov have appeared, included a soldier skin, weapon camp, reticules, and more customization features. Infinity Ward may be readying an official announcement in the near future, but take this as an official tease for the meantime.
Borderlands 2's last Headhunter DLC pack out
As the Borderlands franchise turns another leaf and focuses on The Pre-Sequel, the most recent installment, Borderlands 2, has one last hurrah as it releases its fifth and final installment of the Headhunter pack series.
GameSpot sets a reminder for the release date of the digital add-on, dubbed Sir Hammerlock Versus the Son of Crawmerax, which is now out for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Steam. The pack costs $2.99 / GBP £2.39 / EUR €2,99.
This is the final content for Borderlands 2, though the game will still continually receive updates and support.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June