Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare’s Zomboss, Borderlands 2’s Final Headhunter and COD Ghosts’ Soap MacTavish DLCs Teased
By Gel Galang | April 16, 2014 11:02 AM EST
If you have been playing Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on your Xbox One or Xbox 360, you may want to get your hands on the free content EA has recently announced.
Titled Wild West in Zomboss Down, VG 24/7 reports that the free pack features the Cactus Canyon Gardens and Graveyards Map. There will also be eight new playable characters, more than 200 customization items, higher Level cap now on 30 for characters, and new challenges for the Xbox One and Xbox 360.
"The plants just blasted down the Zomboss blimp! The zombies are now roaming the desert and battling their way to a local golf course, which may just be a secret facility housing a Cactus army," according to the official EA U.K. YouTube channel.
Some of the new characters include the Sun Pharaoh, the Archeologist Zombie, Sky Trooper, Landscaper, and the Wrestling Star Zombie, while on the plants' side, you have the Law Pea, the Armor Chomper and the Bandit Cactus. The added customizations are also rather diverse,
Is Soap coming to Ghosts?
A "Continue? Yes/No" teaser of Soap MacTavish has been spotted from Infinity Ward, developer of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Total Xbox has spotted the Twitter tease, and considering that this follows the teased and later on revealed DLC for Captain Price, who is one of the well-known characters in the COD franchise, there's a big possibility that Soap may be coming in as a DLC in the same fashion.
The Legends Pack where Captain Price, as well as Vladimir Makarov have appeared, included a soldier skin, weapon camp, reticules, and more customization features. Infinity Ward may be readying an official announcement in the near future, but take this as an official tease for the meantime.
Borderlands 2's last Headhunter DLC pack out
As the Borderlands franchise turns another leaf and focuses on The Pre-Sequel, the most recent installment, Borderlands 2, has one last hurrah as it releases its fifth and final installment of the Headhunter pack series.
GameSpot sets a reminder for the release date of the digital add-on, dubbed Sir Hammerlock Versus the Son of Crawmerax, which is now out for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Steam. The pack costs $2.99 / GBP £2.39 / EUR €2,99.
This is the final content for Borderlands 2, though the game will still continually receive updates and support.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report