Taylor Swift Crashes Bridal Shower with Pots, Pans, Handwritten Recipe and a Stand Mixer!
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 16, 2014 8:48 AM EST
There is no stopping Taylor Swift from putting her plans into actions even if she's flying from New York to Ohio with pots, pans, a handwritten recipe and, apparently, a stand mixer in tow.
Country music artist Taylor Swift arrives at the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada April 6, 2014.
The 24-year-old country singer and pop star reportedly flew in from her surprise cameo in "Saturday Night Live" (SNL) in New York City to Columbus, Ohio to crash a fan's bridal shower. Today reported that Taylor Swift brought with her a variety of bridal gifts ranging from a small pan to a big pot. Swift even included a handwritten recipe to go with the rest of the kitchenware. The "Speak Now" singer really thought things though.
According to the report, the fan's name was Gina Gabrielle. Swift met Gabrielle at a few "meet and greets" and in September the fan got to mention to the pop star that she was getting married. So, there, Taylor Swift's reaction was to crash the bride's party as a form of surprise. And all of it, of course, Swift did with the help of her management and her mom.
And, it seemed, based on an image that Gabrielle shared on Instagram, Taylor Swift didn't just swing by to say hello and drop in her kitchenware. The country and pop singer eventually stayed at the bridal shower, watched as the bride opened all her bridal gifts, and even took pictures with the rest of the guests.
"This is my first bridal shower, and Gena's last," Gabrielle quoted Swift saying on Instagram.
So the question now is when will Taylor Swift have her last bridal shower, as well? Apparently not in the near future, because recent reports revealed that the pop star is actually picky when it comes to choosing a boyfriend.
A source exclusively revealed to Hollywood Life that the 24-year-old singer and actress has made a list of "what she wants," and based on it the famous singer is less likely to meet the man of her dreams.
"She's all about finding a new boyfriend but she doesn't want just any guy, she wants the perfect guy," the source said. "She's made a really detailed list of what she wants and it's so intense, there aren't many guys out there that can live up to it."
Otherwise, it might be a good decision for Swift as the pop star hadn't been particularly lucky when it comes to dating boys.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast