Taylor Swift Crashes Bridal Shower with Pots, Pans, Handwritten Recipe and a Stand Mixer!
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 16, 2014 8:48 AM EST
There is no stopping Taylor Swift from putting her plans into actions even if she's flying from New York to Ohio with pots, pans, a handwritten recipe and, apparently, a stand mixer in tow.
Country music artist Taylor Swift arrives at the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada April 6, 2014.
The 24-year-old country singer and pop star reportedly flew in from her surprise cameo in "Saturday Night Live" (SNL) in New York City to Columbus, Ohio to crash a fan's bridal shower. Today reported that Taylor Swift brought with her a variety of bridal gifts ranging from a small pan to a big pot. Swift even included a handwritten recipe to go with the rest of the kitchenware. The "Speak Now" singer really thought things though.
According to the report, the fan's name was Gina Gabrielle. Swift met Gabrielle at a few "meet and greets" and in September the fan got to mention to the pop star that she was getting married. So, there, Taylor Swift's reaction was to crash the bride's party as a form of surprise. And all of it, of course, Swift did with the help of her management and her mom.
And, it seemed, based on an image that Gabrielle shared on Instagram, Taylor Swift didn't just swing by to say hello and drop in her kitchenware. The country and pop singer eventually stayed at the bridal shower, watched as the bride opened all her bridal gifts, and even took pictures with the rest of the guests.
"This is my first bridal shower, and Gena's last," Gabrielle quoted Swift saying on Instagram.
So the question now is when will Taylor Swift have her last bridal shower, as well? Apparently not in the near future, because recent reports revealed that the pop star is actually picky when it comes to choosing a boyfriend.
A source exclusively revealed to Hollywood Life that the 24-year-old singer and actress has made a list of "what she wants," and based on it the famous singer is less likely to meet the man of her dreams.
"She's all about finding a new boyfriend but she doesn't want just any guy, she wants the perfect guy," the source said. "She's made a really detailed list of what she wants and it's so intense, there aren't many guys out there that can live up to it."
Otherwise, it might be a good decision for Swift as the pop star hadn't been particularly lucky when it comes to dating boys.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia