Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds to Line Up a Surprise £38million Deal Involving Everton Ace
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 16, 2014 7:55 AM EST
Liverpool are lining up a surprise deal involving Everton ace midfielder Ross Barkley for £38million.
The England international has earned plaudits for playing impressively this season in a Toffees uniform.
Liverpool are reported to be lining up a £38million surprise move to acquire Everton ace Ross Barkley
He has been breaking down the opposition's defensive line to create opportunities for the target man in front of him, while equally abled to take advantage of favourable situations himself, scoring 5 goals, thus far, in the ongoing Premier League.
The 20-year-old has yet to receive a call from Roy Hodgson since November last year. However, Barkley's form might not only give the latter a second thought, but rather compel him to include the youngster in his squad that will play in the World Cup this coming June.
The apparent hindrance, though, is the fact that the two Merseyside clubs are bitter rivals, which should force the Reds to break the bank.
Moreover, a Champions League qualification by Everton could make the prospective move all the more difficult.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Minnesota Timberwolves 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Wiggins-Rubio Era In Minneapolis Begins
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Dallas Mavericks 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Nowitzki, Ellis Has New Shooting Partner In Parsons
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity