Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds to Line Up a Surprise £38million Deal Involving Everton Ace
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 16, 2014 7:55 AM EST
Liverpool are lining up a surprise deal involving Everton ace midfielder Ross Barkley for £38million.
The England international has earned plaudits for playing impressively this season in a Toffees uniform.
Liverpool are reported to be lining up a £38million surprise move to acquire Everton ace Ross Barkley
He has been breaking down the opposition's defensive line to create opportunities for the target man in front of him, while equally abled to take advantage of favourable situations himself, scoring 5 goals, thus far, in the ongoing Premier League.
The 20-year-old has yet to receive a call from Roy Hodgson since November last year. However, Barkley's form might not only give the latter a second thought, but rather compel him to include the youngster in his squad that will play in the World Cup this coming June.
The apparent hindrance, though, is the fact that the two Merseyside clubs are bitter rivals, which should force the Reds to break the bank.
Moreover, a Champions League qualification by Everton could make the prospective move all the more difficult.
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- LA Lakers: Kobe Bryant Attributes Past Outburst Against Dwight Howard To 'Heat Of The Moment,' Doesn't Feel The Same Way As Durant Does
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef