Beyonce and Kim Kardashian Put Aside Feud, Beyonce to be Kim's Bridesmaid, Jay-Z and West Happy
By Annie Dee | April 16, 2014 7:47 AM EST
According to Hollywood Life, Beyonce is set to be Kim Kardashian's bridesmaid at the reality TV star's wedding to Kanye West. This is after reports of Beyonce's dislike for Kim and Jay-Z's decline to be the groom-to-be's best man. The turn of events indeed sounds weird, but there is no reason to believe this is a bad thing. In fact, being Kim's bridesmaid can turn out to be one of the great decisions made by Beyonce.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z perform at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Declining the invite can be quite detrimental for her and her friendship with the Kardashians.Beyonce and Kim Kardashian can never be considered friends. They have been in a feud for so long it was quite expected that Beyonde will never be one of Kim's bridesmaids in this high profile wedding. Jay-Z may have declined being the best man of the groom out of not wanting to part of something that will be featured on the big reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" but Beyonce hardly have such a good reason not to be in the entourage rather than the fact that she and the bride do not jive well with each other.
However, a new report has emerged to say that the two ladies have already put aside their differences and are now become friends. Not only this, their new friendly relationship also gives Beyonce the opportunity to be Kim's bridesmaid on this celebrity wedding of the year.
Now that Beyonce will be on the roster of beautiful bridesmaids, everyone is also expecting her to perform on the said event. Such vocals should not be wasted after all. However, Hollywood Life dispels speculations and claimed that Kanye is hoping instead that Mary J. Blige will be the one to perform on his important day. His request? Blige's hit song "Everything."
"One of his favorite songs by her is 'Everything,'" a source close the couple confirmed to Hollywood Life."That song sums up, in every verse, his love for Kim. He wants that song to be sung at his wedding so he's talking to Mary."
Apparently, this decision makes the boys in their lives very happy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase