Beyonce and Kim Kardashian Put Aside Feud, Beyonce to be Kim's Bridesmaid, Jay-Z and West Happy
By Annie Dee | April 16, 2014 7:47 AM EST
According to Hollywood Life, Beyonce is set to be Kim Kardashian's bridesmaid at the reality TV star's wedding to Kanye West. This is after reports of Beyonce's dislike for Kim and Jay-Z's decline to be the groom-to-be's best man. The turn of events indeed sounds weird, but there is no reason to believe this is a bad thing. In fact, being Kim's bridesmaid can turn out to be one of the great decisions made by Beyonce.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z perform at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Declining the invite can be quite detrimental for her and her friendship with the Kardashians.Beyonce and Kim Kardashian can never be considered friends. They have been in a feud for so long it was quite expected that Beyonde will never be one of Kim's bridesmaids in this high profile wedding. Jay-Z may have declined being the best man of the groom out of not wanting to part of something that will be featured on the big reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" but Beyonce hardly have such a good reason not to be in the entourage rather than the fact that she and the bride do not jive well with each other.
However, a new report has emerged to say that the two ladies have already put aside their differences and are now become friends. Not only this, their new friendly relationship also gives Beyonce the opportunity to be Kim's bridesmaid on this celebrity wedding of the year.
Now that Beyonce will be on the roster of beautiful bridesmaids, everyone is also expecting her to perform on the said event. Such vocals should not be wasted after all. However, Hollywood Life dispels speculations and claimed that Kanye is hoping instead that Mary J. Blige will be the one to perform on his important day. His request? Blige's hit song "Everything."
"One of his favorite songs by her is 'Everything,'" a source close the couple confirmed to Hollywood Life."That song sums up, in every verse, his love for Kim. He wants that song to be sung at his wedding so he's talking to Mary."
Apparently, this decision makes the boys in their lives very happy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate