Beyonce and Kim Kardashian Put Aside Feud, Beyonce to be Kim's Bridesmaid, Jay-Z and West Happy
By Annie Dee | April 16, 2014 7:47 AM EST
According to Hollywood Life, Beyonce is set to be Kim Kardashian's bridesmaid at the reality TV star's wedding to Kanye West. This is after reports of Beyonce's dislike for Kim and Jay-Z's decline to be the groom-to-be's best man. The turn of events indeed sounds weird, but there is no reason to believe this is a bad thing. In fact, being Kim's bridesmaid can turn out to be one of the great decisions made by Beyonce.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z perform at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Declining the invite can be quite detrimental for her and her friendship with the Kardashians.Beyonce and Kim Kardashian can never be considered friends. They have been in a feud for so long it was quite expected that Beyonde will never be one of Kim's bridesmaids in this high profile wedding. Jay-Z may have declined being the best man of the groom out of not wanting to part of something that will be featured on the big reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" but Beyonce hardly have such a good reason not to be in the entourage rather than the fact that she and the bride do not jive well with each other.
However, a new report has emerged to say that the two ladies have already put aside their differences and are now become friends. Not only this, their new friendly relationship also gives Beyonce the opportunity to be Kim's bridesmaid on this celebrity wedding of the year.
Now that Beyonce will be on the roster of beautiful bridesmaids, everyone is also expecting her to perform on the said event. Such vocals should not be wasted after all. However, Hollywood Life dispels speculations and claimed that Kanye is hoping instead that Mary J. Blige will be the one to perform on his important day. His request? Blige's hit song "Everything."
"One of his favorite songs by her is 'Everything,'" a source close the couple confirmed to Hollywood Life."That song sums up, in every verse, his love for Kim. He wants that song to be sung at his wedding so he's talking to Mary."
Apparently, this decision makes the boys in their lives very happy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage