Beyonce and Kim Kardashian Put Aside Feud, Beyonce to be Kim's Bridesmaid, Jay-Z and West Happy
By Annie Dee | April 16, 2014 7:47 AM EST
According to Hollywood Life, Beyonce is set to be Kim Kardashian's bridesmaid at the reality TV star's wedding to Kanye West. This is after reports of Beyonce's dislike for Kim and Jay-Z's decline to be the groom-to-be's best man. The turn of events indeed sounds weird, but there is no reason to believe this is a bad thing. In fact, being Kim's bridesmaid can turn out to be one of the great decisions made by Beyonce.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z perform at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Declining the invite can be quite detrimental for her and her friendship with the Kardashians.Beyonce and Kim Kardashian can never be considered friends. They have been in a feud for so long it was quite expected that Beyonde will never be one of Kim's bridesmaids in this high profile wedding. Jay-Z may have declined being the best man of the groom out of not wanting to part of something that will be featured on the big reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" but Beyonce hardly have such a good reason not to be in the entourage rather than the fact that she and the bride do not jive well with each other.
However, a new report has emerged to say that the two ladies have already put aside their differences and are now become friends. Not only this, their new friendly relationship also gives Beyonce the opportunity to be Kim's bridesmaid on this celebrity wedding of the year.
Now that Beyonce will be on the roster of beautiful bridesmaids, everyone is also expecting her to perform on the said event. Such vocals should not be wasted after all. However, Hollywood Life dispels speculations and claimed that Kanye is hoping instead that Mary J. Blige will be the one to perform on his important day. His request? Blige's hit song "Everything."
"One of his favorite songs by her is 'Everything,'" a source close the couple confirmed to Hollywood Life."That song sums up, in every verse, his love for Kim. He wants that song to be sung at his wedding so he's talking to Mary."
Apparently, this decision makes the boys in their lives very happy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS