Destiny: Tips on Mission Survival and Importance of Fireteams from Bungie
By Aditya Bhat | April 15, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Developer, Bungie's upcoming MMORPG, Destiny with its release set for 9 September 2014 with beta version is set to launch in this summer. The developer has revealed tips on the importance of teamwork and the fireteams in a Weekly Update post.
Destiny will be released in 2014.
GTA 5 Cheats: Tips and Tricks on Spawning Vehicles, Flying Stunt Plane, Attack Helicopter and Unlimited Money after 1.12 Patch
The game is set in a post-apocalyptic setting in the future, where humans have colonized other planets from the Solar System. The game centres around the journey of the last defenders of humankind, the Guardians. It will also have different classes - Hunters, Warlocks and Titans and different races - Humans, Awoken and Exo.
- Every Member of a Fireteam is Important - The Guardians will be the best bet when coming from the Tower. The action in the game keeps changing from hardcore gamers to new ones.
- The Fireteam that Fights Together Thrives Together - Players must make good use of the Fireteam and play as a team which is highly profitable as they compliment each other during a battle. Players must see that they remain close to a Fireteam in order to be a deadly force when attacked.
- You must Sometimes Divide to Conquer - In Destiny, there is no use to fight the battle with all the forces combined, since many of the opponents are hard to kill with one shot and it is better to take turns while one draws the fire the other can inflict damage, making it a two - front war. At times, having too many people also makes you vulnerable to attacks - too many people to shoot.
- Even the Lone Wolf can Strengthen the Pack - But there are players who would want to play the game as a lone wolf which can also add to the team's strength. Like a sniper perched on a high ridge can give an edge to your team.
The video game will be releasing for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The game is published by Activision. Destiny is a game that has taken inspirations from 'Star Wars', 'Man with No Name', 'The Lord of the Rings', 'The Matix' and 'Halo' game franchise.
Photo credit: destinythegame
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy