Destiny: Tips on Mission Survival and Importance of Fireteams from Bungie
By Aditya Bhat | April 15, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Developer, Bungie's upcoming MMORPG, Destiny with its release set for 9 September 2014 with beta version is set to launch in this summer. The developer has revealed tips on the importance of teamwork and the fireteams in a Weekly Update post.
Destiny will be released in 2014.
GTA 5 Cheats: Tips and Tricks on Spawning Vehicles, Flying Stunt Plane, Attack Helicopter and Unlimited Money after 1.12 Patch
The game is set in a post-apocalyptic setting in the future, where humans have colonized other planets from the Solar System. The game centres around the journey of the last defenders of humankind, the Guardians. It will also have different classes - Hunters, Warlocks and Titans and different races - Humans, Awoken and Exo.
- Every Member of a Fireteam is Important - The Guardians will be the best bet when coming from the Tower. The action in the game keeps changing from hardcore gamers to new ones.
- The Fireteam that Fights Together Thrives Together - Players must make good use of the Fireteam and play as a team which is highly profitable as they compliment each other during a battle. Players must see that they remain close to a Fireteam in order to be a deadly force when attacked.
- You must Sometimes Divide to Conquer - In Destiny, there is no use to fight the battle with all the forces combined, since many of the opponents are hard to kill with one shot and it is better to take turns while one draws the fire the other can inflict damage, making it a two - front war. At times, having too many people also makes you vulnerable to attacks - too many people to shoot.
- Even the Lone Wolf can Strengthen the Pack - But there are players who would want to play the game as a lone wolf which can also add to the team's strength. Like a sniper perched on a high ridge can give an edge to your team.
The video game will be releasing for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The game is published by Activision. Destiny is a game that has taken inspirations from 'Star Wars', 'Man with No Name', 'The Lord of the Rings', 'The Matix' and 'Halo' game franchise.
Photo credit: destinythegame
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown