Destiny: Tips on Mission Survival and Importance of Fireteams from Bungie
By Aditya Bhat | April 15, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Developer, Bungie's upcoming MMORPG, Destiny with its release set for 9 September 2014 with beta version is set to launch in this summer. The developer has revealed tips on the importance of teamwork and the fireteams in a Weekly Update post.
Destiny will be released in 2014.
GTA 5 Cheats: Tips and Tricks on Spawning Vehicles, Flying Stunt Plane, Attack Helicopter and Unlimited Money after 1.12 Patch
The game is set in a post-apocalyptic setting in the future, where humans have colonized other planets from the Solar System. The game centres around the journey of the last defenders of humankind, the Guardians. It will also have different classes - Hunters, Warlocks and Titans and different races - Humans, Awoken and Exo.
- Every Member of a Fireteam is Important - The Guardians will be the best bet when coming from the Tower. The action in the game keeps changing from hardcore gamers to new ones.
- The Fireteam that Fights Together Thrives Together - Players must make good use of the Fireteam and play as a team which is highly profitable as they compliment each other during a battle. Players must see that they remain close to a Fireteam in order to be a deadly force when attacked.
- You must Sometimes Divide to Conquer - In Destiny, there is no use to fight the battle with all the forces combined, since many of the opponents are hard to kill with one shot and it is better to take turns while one draws the fire the other can inflict damage, making it a two - front war. At times, having too many people also makes you vulnerable to attacks - too many people to shoot.
- Even the Lone Wolf can Strengthen the Pack - But there are players who would want to play the game as a lone wolf which can also add to the team's strength. Like a sniper perched on a high ridge can give an edge to your team.
The video game will be releasing for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The game is published by Activision. Destiny is a game that has taken inspirations from 'Star Wars', 'Man with No Name', 'The Lord of the Rings', 'The Matix' and 'Halo' game franchise.
Photo credit: destinythegame
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu