Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Concept Image Packs 5.7-Inch Screen and 21MP Camera
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 15, 2014 9:32 PM EST
The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 4 concept image blew away waiting fans as it packed a 5.7 inch screen display and 21 megapixels back camera.
The latest render was created by Simion Popa and it has a different look and feel compared to previous Galaxy Note 4 concept images. According to Concept Phones, the new concept packed a 5.7-inch quad HD AMOLED screen display.
The handset also boasted of a rectangular yet ultrathin body wrapped in an aluminum casing. Just like its little brother, the Galaxy Note 4 packed a fingerprint scanner embedded on the Home button. The Galaxy Note 4 also has Bang & Olufsen speakers.
At the back, the device packed a 21.5 megapixel camera with F/1.8 aperture, LED flash and BSI, while the front cam is an 8 megapixel unit. The creator also imagined a different user interface. The UI seen in the render features a minimalistic design.
Highlight Press reported that Samsung Galaxy Note 4 could be one of the first devices to pack the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset ditching the rumours that the phablet will be powered by the octa-core Exynos processor from Samsung. However, there is also the possibility that various processors will be packed in different variants of the handset. Moreover, Samsung's phablet was rumoured to sport an either 2K or 4K flexible display. These screen resolutions were apt for the massive screen size of the phablet.
The information about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy note 4 was still scarce as Samsung remained tight-lipped when it comes to its plans and roadmap for the year. Trusted Reviews stated that the next-gen phablet will be launched at the IFA tech event scheduled on Sept. 4 to 20. The IFA trade show has been the launching platform of Samsung Galaxy Note series for the last two years.
A Samsung official told The Korea Times, "Samsung is considering holding a launch event of the Note 4 at the IFA trade fair. It is in the middle of finalising specification details for the upcoming phablet." Samsung has confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is under development but has not revealed the official specs and features of the phablet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced