Taylor Swift's Secret Relationship Ends Because of Controlling Parents?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 15, 2014 6:36 PM EST
Taylor Swift will soon be dating again after reports that her "secret relationship" with Snapchat co-founder and billionaire Evan Spiegel has reached the dead end, a Hollywood insider scooped. The decision to cut-short a supposed fairy tale romance came from Taylor herself because "she was least on his priority lists," according to OK! US edition.
Singer Taylor Swift attends the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute to Industry Icons, honoring Universal Music Group Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge, in Beverly Hills, California January 25, 2014.
The news is actually heartbreaking especially when the "Red" singer thought that Evan was the right man after their first meeting at a holiday event in December 2013. Since then the two were spotted to be coming in and out of their homes in Los Angeles. Of course, who could ever forget their New Year's Eve kissing spree? Swifties are following the romance between Evan Spiegel and Taylor Swift but this news that the two will not be getting together are making fans sad.
Although the "Red" singer's rep has denied truth about this budding love affair, the crowd can actually smell something cooking between the pair. A source has explained that early this year Taylor was frequently seen in attendance of Snapchat events and "played the role of good friends" in front of the cameras. "Taylor and Evan did so well in keeping the relationship to themselves," according to a report by TV3.
While some say that the country crooner's recent break-up was brought by her relationship issues, there are others who claim that the people behind her recent heartbreak were no other than her "control-freak parents," an insider said. This issue however about the singer's parents have been going around for weeks since her 7 year-old publicist Paula Erickson gave her much publicized 60-day notice. Scott and Andrea were also responsible for last year's resignation of Taylor's business managers' McCready & McCarthy, Bumstead and Flood, according to Celebitchy.
More celebrity insiders claim that Mr. & Mrs. Swift, though both separate from each other now, are "difficult and controlling" parents and they are "alienating their daughter's" career. Another source even claims that "her parents are difficult to please" and "the two have enormous expectations which are difficult to deal with."
Perhaps whatever the real score behind Taylor's recent heartbreak, only one thing is for sure: a new Taylor Swift song is yet to be written and included in her new album that will certainly be a big hit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination