Taylor Swift's Secret Relationship Ends Because of Controlling Parents?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 15, 2014 6:36 PM EST
Taylor Swift will soon be dating again after reports that her "secret relationship" with Snapchat co-founder and billionaire Evan Spiegel has reached the dead end, a Hollywood insider scooped. The decision to cut-short a supposed fairy tale romance came from Taylor herself because "she was least on his priority lists," according to OK! US edition.
Singer Taylor Swift attends the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute to Industry Icons, honoring Universal Music Group Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge, in Beverly Hills, California January 25, 2014.
The news is actually heartbreaking especially when the "Red" singer thought that Evan was the right man after their first meeting at a holiday event in December 2013. Since then the two were spotted to be coming in and out of their homes in Los Angeles. Of course, who could ever forget their New Year's Eve kissing spree? Swifties are following the romance between Evan Spiegel and Taylor Swift but this news that the two will not be getting together are making fans sad.
Although the "Red" singer's rep has denied truth about this budding love affair, the crowd can actually smell something cooking between the pair. A source has explained that early this year Taylor was frequently seen in attendance of Snapchat events and "played the role of good friends" in front of the cameras. "Taylor and Evan did so well in keeping the relationship to themselves," according to a report by TV3.
While some say that the country crooner's recent break-up was brought by her relationship issues, there are others who claim that the people behind her recent heartbreak were no other than her "control-freak parents," an insider said. This issue however about the singer's parents have been going around for weeks since her 7 year-old publicist Paula Erickson gave her much publicized 60-day notice. Scott and Andrea were also responsible for last year's resignation of Taylor's business managers' McCready & McCarthy, Bumstead and Flood, according to Celebitchy.
More celebrity insiders claim that Mr. & Mrs. Swift, though both separate from each other now, are "difficult and controlling" parents and they are "alienating their daughter's" career. Another source even claims that "her parents are difficult to please" and "the two have enormous expectations which are difficult to deal with."
Perhaps whatever the real score behind Taylor's recent heartbreak, only one thing is for sure: a new Taylor Swift song is yet to be written and included in her new album that will certainly be a big hit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015