Taylor Swift's Secret Relationship Ends Because of Controlling Parents?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 15, 2014 6:36 PM EST
Taylor Swift will soon be dating again after reports that her "secret relationship" with Snapchat co-founder and billionaire Evan Spiegel has reached the dead end, a Hollywood insider scooped. The decision to cut-short a supposed fairy tale romance came from Taylor herself because "she was least on his priority lists," according to OK! US edition.
Singer Taylor Swift attends the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute to Industry Icons, honoring Universal Music Group Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge, in Beverly Hills, California January 25, 2014.
The news is actually heartbreaking especially when the "Red" singer thought that Evan was the right man after their first meeting at a holiday event in December 2013. Since then the two were spotted to be coming in and out of their homes in Los Angeles. Of course, who could ever forget their New Year's Eve kissing spree? Swifties are following the romance between Evan Spiegel and Taylor Swift but this news that the two will not be getting together are making fans sad.
Although the "Red" singer's rep has denied truth about this budding love affair, the crowd can actually smell something cooking between the pair. A source has explained that early this year Taylor was frequently seen in attendance of Snapchat events and "played the role of good friends" in front of the cameras. "Taylor and Evan did so well in keeping the relationship to themselves," according to a report by TV3.
While some say that the country crooner's recent break-up was brought by her relationship issues, there are others who claim that the people behind her recent heartbreak were no other than her "control-freak parents," an insider said. This issue however about the singer's parents have been going around for weeks since her 7 year-old publicist Paula Erickson gave her much publicized 60-day notice. Scott and Andrea were also responsible for last year's resignation of Taylor's business managers' McCready & McCarthy, Bumstead and Flood, according to Celebitchy.
More celebrity insiders claim that Mr. & Mrs. Swift, though both separate from each other now, are "difficult and controlling" parents and they are "alienating their daughter's" career. Another source even claims that "her parents are difficult to please" and "the two have enormous expectations which are difficult to deal with."
Perhaps whatever the real score behind Taylor's recent heartbreak, only one thing is for sure: a new Taylor Swift song is yet to be written and included in her new album that will certainly be a big hit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia