Taylor Swift's Secret Relationship Ends Because of Controlling Parents?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 15, 2014 6:36 PM EST
Taylor Swift will soon be dating again after reports that her "secret relationship" with Snapchat co-founder and billionaire Evan Spiegel has reached the dead end, a Hollywood insider scooped. The decision to cut-short a supposed fairy tale romance came from Taylor herself because "she was least on his priority lists," according to OK! US edition.
Singer Taylor Swift attends the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute to Industry Icons, honoring Universal Music Group Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge, in Beverly Hills, California January 25, 2014.
The news is actually heartbreaking especially when the "Red" singer thought that Evan was the right man after their first meeting at a holiday event in December 2013. Since then the two were spotted to be coming in and out of their homes in Los Angeles. Of course, who could ever forget their New Year's Eve kissing spree? Swifties are following the romance between Evan Spiegel and Taylor Swift but this news that the two will not be getting together are making fans sad.
Although the "Red" singer's rep has denied truth about this budding love affair, the crowd can actually smell something cooking between the pair. A source has explained that early this year Taylor was frequently seen in attendance of Snapchat events and "played the role of good friends" in front of the cameras. "Taylor and Evan did so well in keeping the relationship to themselves," according to a report by TV3.
While some say that the country crooner's recent break-up was brought by her relationship issues, there are others who claim that the people behind her recent heartbreak were no other than her "control-freak parents," an insider said. This issue however about the singer's parents have been going around for weeks since her 7 year-old publicist Paula Erickson gave her much publicized 60-day notice. Scott and Andrea were also responsible for last year's resignation of Taylor's business managers' McCready & McCarthy, Bumstead and Flood, according to Celebitchy.
More celebrity insiders claim that Mr. & Mrs. Swift, though both separate from each other now, are "difficult and controlling" parents and they are "alienating their daughter's" career. Another source even claims that "her parents are difficult to please" and "the two have enormous expectations which are difficult to deal with."
Perhaps whatever the real score behind Taylor's recent heartbreak, only one thing is for sure: a new Taylor Swift song is yet to be written and included in her new album that will certainly be a big hit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation