‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final] Episode 2: ‘A Day’s Work’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 15, 2014 6:34 PM EST
On Monday, April 13, 2014, AMC's cult drama series "Mad Men" began its end-march. The premiere episode of final, season 7, "Time Zones," picked up two months after the eventful season six finale. In the first episode, set in year 1969, Don Draper, Peggy, Joan and Roger are seen fighting their own demons and battles.
What Happened in Episode 1 of "Mad Men" Season 7:
Don Draper is still out of SC&P. He and Megan are in a bi-coastal relationship and Don goes to Los Angeles to meet her. Megan is still unaware about her husband's forced indefinite leave, and during his stay at her house, Don does not correct her impression that he has work.
There is some truth in Don's pretence that he has work to do, as he is still pitching his ideas to SC&P. Unbeknownst to Peggy, Don is using Freddy Rumsen to deliver his creative ideas.
Meanwhile, Lou Avery, who is averse to brilliance and creative ideas, is making it difficult for Peggy. The awkward meeting with Ted in the office kitchen adds to Peggy's growing pile of woes. The result, Peggy collapses in her living room and sheds tears.
Joan is unable to make others see her as the partner. Ken and a client treat her like a secretary who has nothing to offer. However, she gets to see a glimpse of professional victory in the episode. And, Roger is spending time in his house of debauchery with a group of hippies, while his daughter sets-up a meeting with him to say that she has forgiven him.
It is Peter who seems to be free of worries and is not fighting any battle.
What Will Happen in Next Episode: "Mad Men" Season 7 Episode 2: "A Day's Work"
"A Day's Work" is the title of the second episode of the final season. Pete was out of focus in episode one, "Time Zones." The preview clip and episode synopsis of the new episode suggest that he gets back in the thick of action, with a business plan.
The preview clip of the episode reveals that Pete will be proposing the idea of starting an agency. Also, he is seen saying to someone that "... I appreciate you fighting for me."
A bouquet of flowers may cheer-up Peggy, as someone sends it to her at the office. Meanwhile, Joan will find herself in an awkward situation.
The preview provides a glimpse of Don Draper fixing his coat. It looks like he had enough of sitting out in the cold. It is time Don returns to his den.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports