Nokia Lumia 625 vs. Sony Xperia SP Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | April 15, 2014 5:06 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 625 or the Sony Xperia SP, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with a 4.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The Sony Xperia SP comes with a 4.6 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with 133.3 x 72.3 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 159 grams. The Sony Xperia SP comes with 130.6 x 67.1 x 10 mm dimensions and weighs 155 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 625 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Sony Xperia SP is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960T Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 625 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which cn be upgraded to the WP8 Black version. The device has 512 MB of RAM. The Sony Xperia SP runs on the Android Jely Bean operating system and has 1 GB of RAM.
The Nokia Lumia 625 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera. The Sony Xperia SP sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 15 hours and 10 minutes on 3G or music play of about 90 hours. The Sony Xperia SP comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2370 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 19 hours on 3G or music play of about 39 hours.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 625 4G LTE is priced at around AU $319.95 and the Sony Xperia SP 4G LTE is priced at around AU $299.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
LG G Pro 2 vs. Sony Xperia Z2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists