Leonardo DiCaprio Dance Goes Viral: Does Some Break Dance Moves at Coachella Festival
By Sonalee singh | April 15, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Leonardo DiCaprio was seen doing some interesting dance moves while he was enjoying the Coachella Festival in Indio, California. The "Wolf of Wall Street" actor was seen doing some extraordinary dance moves without noticing that a fan is recording him. Few people know that DiCaprio wanted to become a break-dancer while growing up and his dancing talent was quite visible in his energetic and high kick dance.
"I used to be a pop-locker when I was in elementary school. It's actually one of the reasons why I didn't get an agent, because I auditioned and I had a punk rock haircut and I danced like a little street dancer, and they rejected me," said DiCaprio to Ellen Degeneres about his enthralling dance moves as reported E! Online.
The four time Oscar nominee was also seen partying at Desert Pool Party, held at the Bootsy Bellows Estate. Meanwhile, DiCaprio was recently victimized by a death hoax. It was being said that he died in a skiing incident.
"Leo was such a novice on the slopes that he lost control of his snowboard at the luxury Zermatt ski resort and ploughed into a tree and neck-breaking speed, " reported Daily Star.
Fans of the actor were shocked to know about the fake death news. However, the sigh of relief came when the actor's representative played down the fake rumors and told the media that the actor laughed off the news.
Moreover, this is not the first time that DiCaprio has fallen victim to fake death hoax. In 2009 also he was declared dead. That time the actor's representative had said: "He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation