Leonardo DiCaprio in PDA With Topless Girlfriend Toni Garrn, Looks Out of Shape: Is Age Catching Up with Him?
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 4:26 PM EST
Leonardo DiCaprio has been spotted having fun with his topless girlfriend Toni Garrn on the beach of Bora Bora. The 39-year-old "Wolf of Wall Street" actor, who remains private of his love life, was actually seen engaged in a public display of affection with Garrn. The 21-year-old model and Leo kissed each other on the beach and enjoyed in the waves.
Leonardo DiCaprio, best actor nominee for his role in the film "The Wolf of Wall Street", arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Adrees Latif
The German model then took off her bikini and enjoyed the sun with her boyfriend Leo. The pictures of Garrn lying topless on the Bora Bora beach are shown by Daily Mail and can be seen here. Garrn obviously seems unaware of the presence of paparazzi as she strips down and lies topless on the sand to bask in the glory of the sun.
While Toni looks amazing in her naked glory Leo is seen slightly out of shape in the pictures. He is seen to be having a little paunch and his hair was tied in a little pony right on top of his head. Is it age that is showing off its affects on the handsome "Titanic" actor or he has gained weight for some movie role?
Toni and Leonardo have been dating each other since last one year now. Though there is almost 20 years of difference between them, the actor had revealed in one of his interviews that he is happy to be with Toni.
"I'm all right. I'm good for now," Leonardo revealed in a previous interview. However, the actor is not very keen on his marriage plans and said it will happen when it has to happen and he cannot force it.
"The truth is, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen. I'm just gonna let it happen naturally. I really am. That's the only way to do it, I feel. And when it's right, it's gonna be right," Leo told in his CBS news interview.
Marriage or no marriage, Leo and the Calvin Klein model seem to be enjoying their life and the two were even present at the Coachella Music Festival over the weekend and Leonardo seemed to be having a great time there. The "Shutter Island" actor hid his identity by tying a cloth around his face but danced crazily at the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report