Leonardo DiCaprio in PDA With Topless Girlfriend Toni Garrn, Looks Out of Shape: Is Age Catching Up with Him?
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 4:26 PM EST
Leonardo DiCaprio has been spotted having fun with his topless girlfriend Toni Garrn on the beach of Bora Bora. The 39-year-old "Wolf of Wall Street" actor, who remains private of his love life, was actually seen engaged in a public display of affection with Garrn. The 21-year-old model and Leo kissed each other on the beach and enjoyed in the waves.
Leonardo DiCaprio, best actor nominee for his role in the film "The Wolf of Wall Street", arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Adrees Latif
The German model then took off her bikini and enjoyed the sun with her boyfriend Leo. The pictures of Garrn lying topless on the Bora Bora beach are shown by Daily Mail and can be seen here. Garrn obviously seems unaware of the presence of paparazzi as she strips down and lies topless on the sand to bask in the glory of the sun.
While Toni looks amazing in her naked glory Leo is seen slightly out of shape in the pictures. He is seen to be having a little paunch and his hair was tied in a little pony right on top of his head. Is it age that is showing off its affects on the handsome "Titanic" actor or he has gained weight for some movie role?
Toni and Leonardo have been dating each other since last one year now. Though there is almost 20 years of difference between them, the actor had revealed in one of his interviews that he is happy to be with Toni.
"I'm all right. I'm good for now," Leonardo revealed in a previous interview. However, the actor is not very keen on his marriage plans and said it will happen when it has to happen and he cannot force it.
"The truth is, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen. I'm just gonna let it happen naturally. I really am. That's the only way to do it, I feel. And when it's right, it's gonna be right," Leo told in his CBS news interview.
Marriage or no marriage, Leo and the Calvin Klein model seem to be enjoying their life and the two were even present at the Coachella Music Festival over the weekend and Leonardo seemed to be having a great time there. The "Shutter Island" actor hid his identity by tying a cloth around his face but danced crazily at the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks