Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Venue is 'Fake?' Couple in Paris and Attract Attention
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 4:25 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are currently in Paris as the duo seems to have been checking out their upcoming wedding venue. The engaged couple were spotted checking out a beautiful French chateau - Chateau Louis XIV in France on Monday. There is speculation in the media that the chateau could be a possible wedding venue for Kimye's May 24 romantic televised wedding in Paris.
American television personality Kim Kardashian reportedly wants a wedding dress similar to that of Kate Middleton. Here seen with Kanye West (Reuters)
However there is a catch. The beautiful property where the two will tie the knot has been accused of being "fake." Chateau Louis XIV is not an old historical palace but is relatively new property, Daily Mail is reporting. It is situated 14 miles outside Paris in Louveciennes and has really modern facilities like an underwater room and some amazing paintings.
The highlight of the property is a huge staircase, just like it appeared in the movie "Titanic" and if all goes as planned, the reality star will make a grand entrance as a bride from there. The property has been chosen because of its exquisite design and beauty as it will look wonderful when they shoot in it for the "Keeping Up with Kardashians" wedding episode.
Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye are enjoying their public outings in Paris where they are seen roaming around the streets and even being clicked by various fans. While Kanye west was dressed casually in a jacket and grey pants, 33-year-old Kim was dressed very formally for the outing. Kim was seen wearing a skin tight black full sleeve velvet dress with a shiny golden belt. She had her hair tied up in a small bun and wore 4 inch heels for the occasion. Check out the picture here.
The media is also abuzz with the news that the reality star and her rapper fiancé Kanye West are required to stay in Paris for a few days before the tie the knot. French law makes it mandatory for the foreign couple to stay in the country for at least 40 days before they want to wed there. This will be first marriage for Kanye West and third for Kim Kardashian.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2