Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Venue is 'Fake?' Couple in Paris and Attract Attention
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 4:25 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are currently in Paris as the duo seems to have been checking out their upcoming wedding venue. The engaged couple were spotted checking out a beautiful French chateau - Chateau Louis XIV in France on Monday. There is speculation in the media that the chateau could be a possible wedding venue for Kimye's May 24 romantic televised wedding in Paris.
American television personality Kim Kardashian reportedly wants a wedding dress similar to that of Kate Middleton. Here seen with Kanye West (Reuters)
However there is a catch. The beautiful property where the two will tie the knot has been accused of being "fake." Chateau Louis XIV is not an old historical palace but is relatively new property, Daily Mail is reporting. It is situated 14 miles outside Paris in Louveciennes and has really modern facilities like an underwater room and some amazing paintings.
The highlight of the property is a huge staircase, just like it appeared in the movie "Titanic" and if all goes as planned, the reality star will make a grand entrance as a bride from there. The property has been chosen because of its exquisite design and beauty as it will look wonderful when they shoot in it for the "Keeping Up with Kardashians" wedding episode.
Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye are enjoying their public outings in Paris where they are seen roaming around the streets and even being clicked by various fans. While Kanye west was dressed casually in a jacket and grey pants, 33-year-old Kim was dressed very formally for the outing. Kim was seen wearing a skin tight black full sleeve velvet dress with a shiny golden belt. She had her hair tied up in a small bun and wore 4 inch heels for the occasion. Check out the picture here.
The media is also abuzz with the news that the reality star and her rapper fiancé Kanye West are required to stay in Paris for a few days before the tie the knot. French law makes it mandatory for the foreign couple to stay in the country for at least 40 days before they want to wed there. This will be first marriage for Kanye West and third for Kim Kardashian.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James