Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Venue is 'Fake?' Couple in Paris and Attract Attention
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 4:25 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are currently in Paris as the duo seems to have been checking out their upcoming wedding venue. The engaged couple were spotted checking out a beautiful French chateau - Chateau Louis XIV in France on Monday. There is speculation in the media that the chateau could be a possible wedding venue for Kimye's May 24 romantic televised wedding in Paris.
American television personality Kim Kardashian reportedly wants a wedding dress similar to that of Kate Middleton. Here seen with Kanye West (Reuters)
However there is a catch. The beautiful property where the two will tie the knot has been accused of being "fake." Chateau Louis XIV is not an old historical palace but is relatively new property, Daily Mail is reporting. It is situated 14 miles outside Paris in Louveciennes and has really modern facilities like an underwater room and some amazing paintings.
The highlight of the property is a huge staircase, just like it appeared in the movie "Titanic" and if all goes as planned, the reality star will make a grand entrance as a bride from there. The property has been chosen because of its exquisite design and beauty as it will look wonderful when they shoot in it for the "Keeping Up with Kardashians" wedding episode.
Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye are enjoying their public outings in Paris where they are seen roaming around the streets and even being clicked by various fans. While Kanye west was dressed casually in a jacket and grey pants, 33-year-old Kim was dressed very formally for the outing. Kim was seen wearing a skin tight black full sleeve velvet dress with a shiny golden belt. She had her hair tied up in a small bun and wore 4 inch heels for the occasion. Check out the picture here.
The media is also abuzz with the news that the reality star and her rapper fiancé Kanye West are required to stay in Paris for a few days before the tie the knot. French law makes it mandatory for the foreign couple to stay in the country for at least 40 days before they want to wed there. This will be first marriage for Kanye West and third for Kim Kardashian.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown