Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Venue is 'Fake?' Couple in Paris and Attract Attention
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 4:25 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are currently in Paris as the duo seems to have been checking out their upcoming wedding venue. The engaged couple were spotted checking out a beautiful French chateau - Chateau Louis XIV in France on Monday. There is speculation in the media that the chateau could be a possible wedding venue for Kimye's May 24 romantic televised wedding in Paris.
American television personality Kim Kardashian reportedly wants a wedding dress similar to that of Kate Middleton. Here seen with Kanye West (Reuters)
However there is a catch. The beautiful property where the two will tie the knot has been accused of being "fake." Chateau Louis XIV is not an old historical palace but is relatively new property, Daily Mail is reporting. It is situated 14 miles outside Paris in Louveciennes and has really modern facilities like an underwater room and some amazing paintings.
The highlight of the property is a huge staircase, just like it appeared in the movie "Titanic" and if all goes as planned, the reality star will make a grand entrance as a bride from there. The property has been chosen because of its exquisite design and beauty as it will look wonderful when they shoot in it for the "Keeping Up with Kardashians" wedding episode.
Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye are enjoying their public outings in Paris where they are seen roaming around the streets and even being clicked by various fans. While Kanye west was dressed casually in a jacket and grey pants, 33-year-old Kim was dressed very formally for the outing. Kim was seen wearing a skin tight black full sleeve velvet dress with a shiny golden belt. She had her hair tied up in a small bun and wore 4 inch heels for the occasion. Check out the picture here.
The media is also abuzz with the news that the reality star and her rapper fiancé Kanye West are required to stay in Paris for a few days before the tie the knot. French law makes it mandatory for the foreign couple to stay in the country for at least 40 days before they want to wed there. This will be first marriage for Kanye West and third for Kim Kardashian.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: 'Litt Up' Consequences in Summer Finale; Cliffhanger Awaits, Says Series Creator [Watch Suits 4x10 Promo Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch