Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Venue is 'Fake?' Couple in Paris and Attract Attention
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 4:25 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are currently in Paris as the duo seems to have been checking out their upcoming wedding venue. The engaged couple were spotted checking out a beautiful French chateau - Chateau Louis XIV in France on Monday. There is speculation in the media that the chateau could be a possible wedding venue for Kimye's May 24 romantic televised wedding in Paris.
American television personality Kim Kardashian reportedly wants a wedding dress similar to that of Kate Middleton. Here seen with Kanye West (Reuters)
However there is a catch. The beautiful property where the two will tie the knot has been accused of being "fake." Chateau Louis XIV is not an old historical palace but is relatively new property, Daily Mail is reporting. It is situated 14 miles outside Paris in Louveciennes and has really modern facilities like an underwater room and some amazing paintings.
The highlight of the property is a huge staircase, just like it appeared in the movie "Titanic" and if all goes as planned, the reality star will make a grand entrance as a bride from there. The property has been chosen because of its exquisite design and beauty as it will look wonderful when they shoot in it for the "Keeping Up with Kardashians" wedding episode.
Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye are enjoying their public outings in Paris where they are seen roaming around the streets and even being clicked by various fans. While Kanye west was dressed casually in a jacket and grey pants, 33-year-old Kim was dressed very formally for the outing. Kim was seen wearing a skin tight black full sleeve velvet dress with a shiny golden belt. She had her hair tied up in a small bun and wore 4 inch heels for the occasion. Check out the picture here.
The media is also abuzz with the news that the reality star and her rapper fiancé Kanye West are required to stay in Paris for a few days before the tie the knot. French law makes it mandatory for the foreign couple to stay in the country for at least 40 days before they want to wed there. This will be first marriage for Kanye West and third for Kim Kardashian.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones