The Duchess of Cambridge: Truth About Kate Middleton’s Second Pregnancy
By charmaine corne clutton | April 15, 2014 3:56 PM EST
For the past days, people all over the world have been swooning over the little royal that is Prince George. The little bundle of joy for the power couple Kate Middleton and Prince William has been pictured looking regal and calm, much like his majestic parents. While the press all over the world cannot get enough of Prince George, the royal couple hinted at a possible second pregnancy that could gift the world of yet another adorable and charming royal baby.
During an event in New Zealand where the royal couple went with their son to pay their respects to a war memorial, the well-wisher commissioned by the New Zealand government named Cynthia Read presented a wool shawl specifically woven for Baby George. While thanking the hospitality of the well-wishers, Prince William was quoted saying that she might "make another one soon." The comment went viral, as it hinted that the royal (and glamorous) couple might be expecting another baby after Prince George.
Kate Middleton, however, was quick to put to rest the rumors surrounding her alleged second pregnancy. During a wine tasting event at the Amisfield Vineyard the elegant Duchess of Cambridge was quoted saying , "really enjoying being able to drink again after having baby George." While wine tasting might not necessarily be detrimental to pregnant women, Kate Middleton further rubbished the rumor of her second pregnancy by making a clear cut statement during the wine tasting event that she is not expecting another royal baby with Prince William.
Unlike the rest of the royal family, Kate Middleton and Prince William keep t on the down low when expressing affection for each other. During the wine tasting event on April 13, Kate Middleton was pictured sipping from Prince William's cup of red wine, as the Duchess primarily stuck to white wine for the event.
"Kate said her husband was the wine expert and she always followed his advice, and that he was normally right," a source close to the organizing team of the event told Us Weekly.
For now, fans of the royal couple will have to bask in the cuteness of Prince George for now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales