The Duchess of Cambridge: Truth About Kate Middleton’s Second Pregnancy
By charmaine corne clutton | April 15, 2014 3:56 PM EST
For the past days, people all over the world have been swooning over the little royal that is Prince George. The little bundle of joy for the power couple Kate Middleton and Prince William has been pictured looking regal and calm, much like his majestic parents. While the press all over the world cannot get enough of Prince George, the royal couple hinted at a possible second pregnancy that could gift the world of yet another adorable and charming royal baby.
During an event in New Zealand where the royal couple went with their son to pay their respects to a war memorial, the well-wisher commissioned by the New Zealand government named Cynthia Read presented a wool shawl specifically woven for Baby George. While thanking the hospitality of the well-wishers, Prince William was quoted saying that she might "make another one soon." The comment went viral, as it hinted that the royal (and glamorous) couple might be expecting another baby after Prince George.
Kate Middleton, however, was quick to put to rest the rumors surrounding her alleged second pregnancy. During a wine tasting event at the Amisfield Vineyard the elegant Duchess of Cambridge was quoted saying , "really enjoying being able to drink again after having baby George." While wine tasting might not necessarily be detrimental to pregnant women, Kate Middleton further rubbished the rumor of her second pregnancy by making a clear cut statement during the wine tasting event that she is not expecting another royal baby with Prince William.
Unlike the rest of the royal family, Kate Middleton and Prince William keep t on the down low when expressing affection for each other. During the wine tasting event on April 13, Kate Middleton was pictured sipping from Prince William's cup of red wine, as the Duchess primarily stuck to white wine for the event.
"Kate said her husband was the wine expert and she always followed his advice, and that he was normally right," a source close to the organizing team of the event told Us Weekly.
For now, fans of the royal couple will have to bask in the cuteness of Prince George for now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast