The Duchess of Cambridge: Truth About Kate Middleton’s Second Pregnancy
By charmaine corne clutton | April 15, 2014 3:56 PM EST
For the past days, people all over the world have been swooning over the little royal that is Prince George. The little bundle of joy for the power couple Kate Middleton and Prince William has been pictured looking regal and calm, much like his majestic parents. While the press all over the world cannot get enough of Prince George, the royal couple hinted at a possible second pregnancy that could gift the world of yet another adorable and charming royal baby.
During an event in New Zealand where the royal couple went with their son to pay their respects to a war memorial, the well-wisher commissioned by the New Zealand government named Cynthia Read presented a wool shawl specifically woven for Baby George. While thanking the hospitality of the well-wishers, Prince William was quoted saying that she might "make another one soon." The comment went viral, as it hinted that the royal (and glamorous) couple might be expecting another baby after Prince George.
Kate Middleton, however, was quick to put to rest the rumors surrounding her alleged second pregnancy. During a wine tasting event at the Amisfield Vineyard the elegant Duchess of Cambridge was quoted saying , "really enjoying being able to drink again after having baby George." While wine tasting might not necessarily be detrimental to pregnant women, Kate Middleton further rubbished the rumor of her second pregnancy by making a clear cut statement during the wine tasting event that she is not expecting another royal baby with Prince William.
Unlike the rest of the royal family, Kate Middleton and Prince William keep t on the down low when expressing affection for each other. During the wine tasting event on April 13, Kate Middleton was pictured sipping from Prince William's cup of red wine, as the Duchess primarily stuck to white wine for the event.
"Kate said her husband was the wine expert and she always followed his advice, and that he was normally right," a source close to the organizing team of the event told Us Weekly.
For now, fans of the royal couple will have to bask in the cuteness of Prince George for now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date