Kate Upton Idolizes Cameron Diaz's Figure: 'I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life'
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Kate Upton's breasts might have helped her land two Sports Illustrated covers but the sexy model wishes everyday for smaller boobs. The 21-year-old busty model loves to wears spaghetti tops and even wishes she could squeeze her curvaceous frame into a teeny weeny bikini but her ample breasts make it impossible for her to do so.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
"I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life as I would love to wear spaghetti tops braless or go for the smallest bikini designs," Upton told Sunday's edition of The Sun.
"... Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up... If I could just take them off like they were clip-ons," she added.
Kate is currently busy filming for her first movie "The Other Woman" with Cameron Diaz where she has nothing but praises for the star. The blonde bombshell is playing the role of a dumb blonde named Amber in the comedy movie and says she enjoys her part. Kate Upton says she also loves her co-star Diaz's figure.
"In my eyes, Cameron Diaz has the perfect figure," she told The Sun. So does Kate has any hassles playing the dumb blonde part in her debut movie?
"I think it's funny to act like a dumb blonde. I know that's not the case so why not play on it?," the blonde model told the Web site.
Though Kate wishes she had smaller breasts every day for some fashion choices but the blonde bombshell with 34D breast size says she is also proud of her twin assets. "I love my boobs and I'm proud of my size," Kate added.
The blonde girl, who is also a model of Rimmel cosmetics, says that she wants to give a strong message to young girls that they should be proud of their bodies, no matter what. One should be willing to accept themselves as they are to stay happy in life!
"That's an important message to young girls - love who you are. It's so easy to feel negative about you and it is totally self-destructive. If you can only love and accept who you are you will be a lot happier," the sexy supermodel revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports