Kate Upton Idolizes Cameron Diaz's Figure: 'I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life'
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Kate Upton's breasts might have helped her land two Sports Illustrated covers but the sexy model wishes everyday for smaller boobs. The 21-year-old busty model loves to wears spaghetti tops and even wishes she could squeeze her curvaceous frame into a teeny weeny bikini but her ample breasts make it impossible for her to do so.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
"I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life as I would love to wear spaghetti tops braless or go for the smallest bikini designs," Upton told Sunday's edition of The Sun.
"... Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up... If I could just take them off like they were clip-ons," she added.
Kate is currently busy filming for her first movie "The Other Woman" with Cameron Diaz where she has nothing but praises for the star. The blonde bombshell is playing the role of a dumb blonde named Amber in the comedy movie and says she enjoys her part. Kate Upton says she also loves her co-star Diaz's figure.
"In my eyes, Cameron Diaz has the perfect figure," she told The Sun. So does Kate has any hassles playing the dumb blonde part in her debut movie?
"I think it's funny to act like a dumb blonde. I know that's not the case so why not play on it?," the blonde model told the Web site.
Though Kate wishes she had smaller breasts every day for some fashion choices but the blonde bombshell with 34D breast size says she is also proud of her twin assets. "I love my boobs and I'm proud of my size," Kate added.
The blonde girl, who is also a model of Rimmel cosmetics, says that she wants to give a strong message to young girls that they should be proud of their bodies, no matter what. One should be willing to accept themselves as they are to stay happy in life!
"That's an important message to young girls - love who you are. It's so easy to feel negative about you and it is totally self-destructive. If you can only love and accept who you are you will be a lot happier," the sexy supermodel revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Enzo To Have A Makeout Scene, Speculations Suggest Enzo and Caroline Get Cozy In New Season
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide