Kate Upton Idolizes Cameron Diaz's Figure: 'I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life'
By nidhi tewari | April 15, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Kate Upton's breasts might have helped her land two Sports Illustrated covers but the sexy model wishes everyday for smaller boobs. The 21-year-old busty model loves to wears spaghetti tops and even wishes she could squeeze her curvaceous frame into a teeny weeny bikini but her ample breasts make it impossible for her to do so.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
"I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life as I would love to wear spaghetti tops braless or go for the smallest bikini designs," Upton told Sunday's edition of The Sun.
"... Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up... If I could just take them off like they were clip-ons," she added.
Kate is currently busy filming for her first movie "The Other Woman" with Cameron Diaz where she has nothing but praises for the star. The blonde bombshell is playing the role of a dumb blonde named Amber in the comedy movie and says she enjoys her part. Kate Upton says she also loves her co-star Diaz's figure.
"In my eyes, Cameron Diaz has the perfect figure," she told The Sun. So does Kate has any hassles playing the dumb blonde part in her debut movie?
"I think it's funny to act like a dumb blonde. I know that's not the case so why not play on it?," the blonde model told the Web site.
Though Kate wishes she had smaller breasts every day for some fashion choices but the blonde bombshell with 34D breast size says she is also proud of her twin assets. "I love my boobs and I'm proud of my size," Kate added.
The blonde girl, who is also a model of Rimmel cosmetics, says that she wants to give a strong message to young girls that they should be proud of their bodies, no matter what. One should be willing to accept themselves as they are to stay happy in life!
"That's an important message to young girls - love who you are. It's so easy to feel negative about you and it is totally self-destructive. If you can only love and accept who you are you will be a lot happier," the sexy supermodel revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon