More Games Confirmed Coming for Xbox One: 'Grave,' 'Trials Fusion' with 900p and Motion-Controlled 'Blue Estate'
By Gel Galang | April 15, 2014 12:50 PM EST
Another game takes on the resolution gate between the PS4 and the Xbox One, as "Trials Fusion" from Ubisoft has been announced that it will have a 1,080p performance resolution on the PS4. On the other hand, the Xbox One version can only run at 900p, with the added condition that players need to download the Xbox One version day one update. Originally, the game can only handle until 800p without the update.
Videogamer reports that this is necessary for Microsoft's next-gen console to have better frame rates to match the PS4 at least a little more. It seems that the resolution difference between the PS4 and Xbox One continues. It isn't seeing an end for games—at least until the promised improvement by Phil Spencer and the Xbox One team rolls out.
For the meantime, gamers can get "Trials Fusion" for the PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and the Xbox 360 on April 16, while the PC version will be out on April 24. Pre-orders are still ongoing.
'Blue Estate' Coming to Next-Gen, Utilises Kinect
The comic "Blue Estate," created by Viktor Kalvachev is looking at a release for next-gen consoles PS4 and Xbox One. The adaptation has been announced by HESAW and Focus Home Interactive. According to the developer, it will be a rail shooter game.
There will be features designed for particular features of the next-gen consoles. For the PS4, "Blue Estate" will make use of the gyroscopic features, while the Kinect for the Xbox One will be put to good use, reports Shack News.
According to the official "Blue Estate" YouTube channel, the gameplay has been optimised for the Leap Motion Controller. In addition, players will be using the environment to protect themselves.
The game may primarily be motion-controlled and will add to the already amusing premise, wherein players will be playing Tony Luciano, a homicidal son of a crime boss. It's all about gunning down and even punching enemies, as can see in the video below:
The trailer promises fun and absurdity, as players get into the world of crime in a very "moving" way.
'Grave': Adding to the Horror Genre on the Xbox One
The Kickstarter horror game "Grave" has just been approved to be a part of the list of upcoming games for the ID@Xbox program. What's more, developer Broken Window has joined the roster of indies for Microsoft's next-gen.
(Credit: YouTube/Broken Window Studios)
The game is also coming out for other platforms, particularly for the Windows, Mac and Linux. "Grave" will also be making use of VR headset Oculus Rift, though this will be limited to the PC version of the game.
As for PS4 players, Broken Window does not want to make any announcements in the meantime, but there is a hint that it can come to Sony's next-gen. "We are actively pursuing additional consoles and will make announcements as we are able," stated the developer in its Kickstarter page.
"Grave" is the open-world first-person survival game where light is the only weapon. The unique thing about this is that, instead of ensuring that players' inventory is brimming with items, they need strategy to ensure that they have the right tools for the job. It also follows a day and night progression, so the game has a different atmosphere depending on the time of day.
The Kickstarter project is still short of its goal, though there are still 13 days left before the funding expires.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions