More Games Confirmed Coming for Xbox One: 'Grave,' 'Trials Fusion' with 900p and Motion-Controlled 'Blue Estate'
By Gel Galang | April 15, 2014 12:50 PM EST
Another game takes on the resolution gate between the PS4 and the Xbox One, as "Trials Fusion" from Ubisoft has been announced that it will have a 1,080p performance resolution on the PS4. On the other hand, the Xbox One version can only run at 900p, with the added condition that players need to download the Xbox One version day one update. Originally, the game can only handle until 800p without the update.
Videogamer reports that this is necessary for Microsoft's next-gen console to have better frame rates to match the PS4 at least a little more. It seems that the resolution difference between the PS4 and Xbox One continues. It isn't seeing an end for games—at least until the promised improvement by Phil Spencer and the Xbox One team rolls out.
For the meantime, gamers can get "Trials Fusion" for the PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and the Xbox 360 on April 16, while the PC version will be out on April 24. Pre-orders are still ongoing.
'Blue Estate' Coming to Next-Gen, Utilises Kinect
The comic "Blue Estate," created by Viktor Kalvachev is looking at a release for next-gen consoles PS4 and Xbox One. The adaptation has been announced by HESAW and Focus Home Interactive. According to the developer, it will be a rail shooter game.
There will be features designed for particular features of the next-gen consoles. For the PS4, "Blue Estate" will make use of the gyroscopic features, while the Kinect for the Xbox One will be put to good use, reports Shack News.
According to the official "Blue Estate" YouTube channel, the gameplay has been optimised for the Leap Motion Controller. In addition, players will be using the environment to protect themselves.
The game may primarily be motion-controlled and will add to the already amusing premise, wherein players will be playing Tony Luciano, a homicidal son of a crime boss. It's all about gunning down and even punching enemies, as can see in the video below:
The trailer promises fun and absurdity, as players get into the world of crime in a very "moving" way.
'Grave': Adding to the Horror Genre on the Xbox One
The Kickstarter horror game "Grave" has just been approved to be a part of the list of upcoming games for the ID@Xbox program. What's more, developer Broken Window has joined the roster of indies for Microsoft's next-gen.
(Credit: YouTube/Broken Window Studios)
The game is also coming out for other platforms, particularly for the Windows, Mac and Linux. "Grave" will also be making use of VR headset Oculus Rift, though this will be limited to the PC version of the game.
As for PS4 players, Broken Window does not want to make any announcements in the meantime, but there is a hint that it can come to Sony's next-gen. "We are actively pursuing additional consoles and will make announcements as we are able," stated the developer in its Kickstarter page.
"Grave" is the open-world first-person survival game where light is the only weapon. The unique thing about this is that, instead of ensuring that players' inventory is brimming with items, they need strategy to ensure that they have the right tools for the job. It also follows a day and night progression, so the game has a different atmosphere depending on the time of day.
The Kickstarter project is still short of its goal, though there are still 13 days left before the funding expires.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- ‘Dark Souls 2 Crown Of The Old Iron King’ DLC For PlayStation 3, XBox 360 And PC Released On Aug. 26, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Nokia Lumia 1320 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- Update Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9205 To Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF2 Firmware
- ‘Super Smash Bros.’ Gets Massive Leak For Character Roster, Game Details And Sleep Mode
- Android L and Windows Phone 8.1: Top Features Why Users Must Upgrade As Soon As Possible
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU