Selena Gomez Thinks Justin Bieber Too Immature, Looking for an Older Guy
By Annie Dee | April 15, 2014 12:41 PM EST
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez does not really love Justin Bieber and is just biding time until she finds a more mature man for herself. Even though Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been in the news almost daily for their sometimes sweet and then sometimes sour antics even since they got back together, a new report is coming out dispelling all news that Selena Gomez loves Justin Bieber very much and is willing to do everything for him.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The most recent news is that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are recording a duet to offer their fans. Selena Gomez is also said to be backstage supporting Bieber's surprise appearance at the Coachella event on April 13. These got to show how loving and supportive a girlfriend Selena Gomez is - is she really? A new report puts all these sweet and romantic gestures from Selena Gomez to shame.
According to this new report, Selena Gomez is already quite fed up by being stuck in relationship with a younger guy, especially one who is not even mature for his age. Selena Gomez is also said to be annoyed by Justin's attention-grabbing antics and that given the chance, she'd rather be with someone with higher maturity level. Ouch for Justin.
"Selena is ready to date an older man," a source told Radar Online. "She's grown tired of Justin's attention-grabbing antics. A permanent breakup between the two could be confirmed as early as mid-July."
"It's the same issue they had before," the source adds. "Selena just isn't the same person she was when they first got together and she doesn't really miss the 'old Selena' much at all. Justin can be clingy and delusional and Selena just wants something more normal and chill."
Hollywood Life earlier reported that Selena Gomez was spotted flirting with another guy. Coincidence or not, the guy actually looked like an older version of Justin Bieber. Has the "Come and Get It" singer actually found the older man she has been dreaming of and cannot wait to be with over an immature and annoying Justin Bieber?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June