Selena Gomez Thinks Justin Bieber Too Immature, Looking for an Older Guy
By Annie Dee | April 15, 2014 12:41 PM EST
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez does not really love Justin Bieber and is just biding time until she finds a more mature man for herself. Even though Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been in the news almost daily for their sometimes sweet and then sometimes sour antics even since they got back together, a new report is coming out dispelling all news that Selena Gomez loves Justin Bieber very much and is willing to do everything for him.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The most recent news is that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are recording a duet to offer their fans. Selena Gomez is also said to be backstage supporting Bieber's surprise appearance at the Coachella event on April 13. These got to show how loving and supportive a girlfriend Selena Gomez is - is she really? A new report puts all these sweet and romantic gestures from Selena Gomez to shame.
According to this new report, Selena Gomez is already quite fed up by being stuck in relationship with a younger guy, especially one who is not even mature for his age. Selena Gomez is also said to be annoyed by Justin's attention-grabbing antics and that given the chance, she'd rather be with someone with higher maturity level. Ouch for Justin.
"Selena is ready to date an older man," a source told Radar Online. "She's grown tired of Justin's attention-grabbing antics. A permanent breakup between the two could be confirmed as early as mid-July."
"It's the same issue they had before," the source adds. "Selena just isn't the same person she was when they first got together and she doesn't really miss the 'old Selena' much at all. Justin can be clingy and delusional and Selena just wants something more normal and chill."
Hollywood Life earlier reported that Selena Gomez was spotted flirting with another guy. Coincidence or not, the guy actually looked like an older version of Justin Bieber. Has the "Come and Get It" singer actually found the older man she has been dreaming of and cannot wait to be with over an immature and annoying Justin Bieber?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8