Selena Gomez Thinks Justin Bieber Too Immature, Looking for an Older Guy
By Annie Dee | April 15, 2014 12:41 PM EST
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez does not really love Justin Bieber and is just biding time until she finds a more mature man for herself. Even though Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been in the news almost daily for their sometimes sweet and then sometimes sour antics even since they got back together, a new report is coming out dispelling all news that Selena Gomez loves Justin Bieber very much and is willing to do everything for him.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The most recent news is that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are recording a duet to offer their fans. Selena Gomez is also said to be backstage supporting Bieber's surprise appearance at the Coachella event on April 13. These got to show how loving and supportive a girlfriend Selena Gomez is - is she really? A new report puts all these sweet and romantic gestures from Selena Gomez to shame.
According to this new report, Selena Gomez is already quite fed up by being stuck in relationship with a younger guy, especially one who is not even mature for his age. Selena Gomez is also said to be annoyed by Justin's attention-grabbing antics and that given the chance, she'd rather be with someone with higher maturity level. Ouch for Justin.
"Selena is ready to date an older man," a source told Radar Online. "She's grown tired of Justin's attention-grabbing antics. A permanent breakup between the two could be confirmed as early as mid-July."
"It's the same issue they had before," the source adds. "Selena just isn't the same person she was when they first got together and she doesn't really miss the 'old Selena' much at all. Justin can be clingy and delusional and Selena just wants something more normal and chill."
Hollywood Life earlier reported that Selena Gomez was spotted flirting with another guy. Coincidence or not, the guy actually looked like an older version of Justin Bieber. Has the "Come and Get It" singer actually found the older man she has been dreaming of and cannot wait to be with over an immature and annoying Justin Bieber?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown