Viral Video: Girlfriend from Hell Slaps, Humiliates BF in Public
By Vittorio Hernandez | April 15, 2014 9:13 AM EST
A couple fighting in public is quite a common sight that such a scene would often only merit a few seconds of glance, nod of the head to indicate disagreement with the public display of disaffection and then moving on towards one's destination.
YouTube has more than a billion unique users each month. (Credit: Reuters)
But it would be a different case if one of the couple was shouting out loud and the woman was continuously slapping her boyfriend while the man is down on his knees.
That scenario did actually happen, according to this viral video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsTQY9Gvul8) posted and shared in various social media sites and has since received over 250,000 hits.
The incident appears to have happened in a Chinese city based on the physical appearance of the people in the 6-minute, 30-second video and the obviously Asian language used. The girlfriend from hell, wearing a maroon blouse and black leggings, was continuously berating her boyfriend, accusing him of cheating on her.
The other woman appears to be the female beside her wearing a black T-shirt and floral-printed pants. However, instead of venting her ire on her rival, she displayed it toward him.
The subtitles would allow English-speaking viewers to understand the flow of the exchange of angry words mainly between the young couple. Girlfriend was verifying if he asked the other woman to go to his flat, but he denied it, causing the girlfriend to get angrier.
He kept on denying, while she insisted he was lying and even brought other girls to his apartment. While their public argument was ongoing, comments were heard from the background asking why is the girl treating her boyfriend like that and why does he have to be kneeling.
Some of the spectators start to comment, with one saying she is a bitch and another urging the guy to dump the monster girlfriend who slapped him during the entire fight about seven times.
Told by the bystanders that what she is doing is wrong, the angry woman shot back that it is none of their business. The video ends with the argument unresolved.
The video elicited a lot of comments on social media, with majority of the commenters siding with the battered boyfriend. One of them, most likely a mum, said she wouldn't allow her son to have a girlfriend like the woman in the video.
Here are some more comments from social media:
"What a shame! No matter how much someone hurt you, I don't believe in taking matters into your own hands like that ... she's dangerous." - WhatsTrendingWithGee
"a girl like that deserves to be alone." - David Aylmer
"Must be a triad boss daughter." - Amboi Villanueva
"She is freak'n ugly and what heck is her right to publicise the act of slapping?" - Yebbey Leonde
"Lah. If it's my son, I will freaking disowned him and I will slap the bitch." - Low Lim Connie
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Officers Shoot 12-Year-Old Child ‘By Mistake’
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- US Police Release Video Of Officers Shooting 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
- New Zealanders in Australia Consider Moving Back to Home Country For Better Life
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft