‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Episode 21 SPOILERS: Unexpected Friction Between Penny, Amy and Bernadette
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 15, 2014 8:00 AM EST
Sheldon and Penny's relationship is one of the key attractions of CBS's popular comedy "The Big Bang Theory." The introduction of Amy in Sheldon's life has not diminished the importance of Penny in Sheldon's life. It looks like in the upcoming episode Amy will admit to being jealous of Penny and Sheldon's friendship. The synopsis of the episode suggests an "unexpected friction between Penny, Amy and Bernadette" thanks to Sheldon's attempt to be spontaneous.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 21 is titled "The Anything Can Happen Thursday Recurrence." According to CBS' brief synopsis, Leonard tries to help Sheldon free his mind by reinstating "Anything can happen Thursday."
In the previous episode, Sheldon broke-up with the string theory, after realising that he has nothing to show despite working on the theory for years. According to the spoilers leaked online, Sheldon continues to complain about his professional failures in "The Anything Can Happen Thursday Recurrence." Penny will be seen complaining about her horrible movie, 'Apeist-2', as well. Amy and Bernadette will be fed-up with Sheldon and Penny's incessant complaining. The spoilers suggest that they will lie to get away from Penny and Sheldon.
Later, Penny and Sheldon will find Amy and Bernadette having dinner, together. The two girls will admit that they are tired of Sheldon and Penny's complaining. Leonard will join them for dinner, while Penny and Sheldon will leave to have dinner at some other place. According to the spoilers, Penny will later take Sheldon to a psychic.
Amy will feel bad about lying to her boyfriend and will also admit that she is jealous of Penny and Sheldon's friendship, according to the spoilers.
Official Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 21 "The Anything Can Happen Thursday Recurrence": "When Sheldon tries to be spontaneous, it leads to unexpected friction between Penny, Amy and Bernadette. Meanwhile, Raj seeks Howard's help in preparing for a date with Emily."
This episode, directed by Mark Cendrowski, is scheduled to air on April 24, 2014. Steven Molaro, Eric Kaplan and Adam Faberman have written the story, while Jim Reynolds, Steve Holland and Tara Hernandez have done the tele-play.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]