‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Spoilers: New Character in Premiere Instalment Plus Cannibals in Terminus
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 15, 2014 4:10 AM EST
The zombie show is not coming back until October this year and only spoilers, sneak peeks, casting news, filming details are helping fans in these tough times. A new spoiler for "The Walking Dead" Season 5, Episode 1 features a new character. E! Online shared a scoop about the upcoming season's premiere episode.
The website stated that Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and others are stuck in Terminus, but they are going to do whatever it takes in order to teach a lesson to those "man-eating freaks" who operate the Terminus.
This part of "The Walking Dead" Season 5 spoiler points out that the Terminus residents are cannibals.
Also, in the spoiler, Rick and team are going to gather as many people as possible to defeat the Terminus residents.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5, Episode 1: New Character - Burton
Fans will meet a new character named Burton who is set to join forces with Rick and others. The 17-year-old Burton is a champion as he has already suffered a lot in the zombie-infested world. The young man lost his leg. Fortunately, Burton is not bogged down by his disability and his positive spirit rekindles hope in everyone around him.
It will be good to see a character like Burton joining Rick, Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus), Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs), Maggie Greene (Lauran Cohan), Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun), Bob Stookey (Larry Gilliard Jr.), Sasha (Sonequa Martin-Green), Tara (Alanna Masterson), Dr. Eugene Porter (Josh McDermitt), Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos), Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz) and Michonne (Danai Gurira).
In "The Walking Dead" Season 4 finale Episode, Rick bit Joe (Jeff Kober) in the neck and killed him, later he slashed a marauder who tried to molest Carl. The finale showed a new Rick Grimes to Michonne and Carl. He is no more the old Rick but a new "normal" Rick.
However, Beth Greene (Emily Kinney), Carol Peletier (Melissa McBride), Tyreese (Chad Coleman) and baby Judith have been missing from the finale and are expected to return in "The Walking Dead" Season 5.
New season of "The Walking Dead" starts this October on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales