‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Spoilers: New Character in Premiere Instalment Plus Cannibals in Terminus
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 15, 2014 4:10 AM EST
The zombie show is not coming back until October this year and only spoilers, sneak peeks, casting news, filming details are helping fans in these tough times. A new spoiler for "The Walking Dead" Season 5, Episode 1 features a new character. E! Online shared a scoop about the upcoming season's premiere episode.
The website stated that Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and others are stuck in Terminus, but they are going to do whatever it takes in order to teach a lesson to those "man-eating freaks" who operate the Terminus.
This part of "The Walking Dead" Season 5 spoiler points out that the Terminus residents are cannibals.
Also, in the spoiler, Rick and team are going to gather as many people as possible to defeat the Terminus residents.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5, Episode 1: New Character - Burton
Fans will meet a new character named Burton who is set to join forces with Rick and others. The 17-year-old Burton is a champion as he has already suffered a lot in the zombie-infested world. The young man lost his leg. Fortunately, Burton is not bogged down by his disability and his positive spirit rekindles hope in everyone around him.
It will be good to see a character like Burton joining Rick, Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus), Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs), Maggie Greene (Lauran Cohan), Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun), Bob Stookey (Larry Gilliard Jr.), Sasha (Sonequa Martin-Green), Tara (Alanna Masterson), Dr. Eugene Porter (Josh McDermitt), Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos), Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz) and Michonne (Danai Gurira).
In "The Walking Dead" Season 4 finale Episode, Rick bit Joe (Jeff Kober) in the neck and killed him, later he slashed a marauder who tried to molest Carl. The finale showed a new Rick Grimes to Michonne and Carl. He is no more the old Rick but a new "normal" Rick.
However, Beth Greene (Emily Kinney), Carol Peletier (Melissa McBride), Tyreese (Chad Coleman) and baby Judith have been missing from the finale and are expected to return in "The Walking Dead" Season 5.
New season of "The Walking Dead" starts this October on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money