Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ‘Still Sleep Together’ - Shocking 'Truth' about RPatz and KStew’s ‘Strangest Relationship’ Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | April 15, 2014 2:33 AM EST
"Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart became one of the most admired high profile couples in tinsel town when they started dating each other in the year 2008. A recent report has unveiled shocking truths behind their relationship. According to the latest report, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were in an "open relationship" suggesting that RPatz may have known about KStew's fling with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. Read on to find out all the details about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship.
In the year 2012, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart broke up when KStew's fling with the married director became public. Hollywood actress came under public and media scrutiny and was criticized widely. But the new report suggests, their relationship was based on "100 percent honesty" rule, when they were officially together.
Radar Online's exclusive report spills these shocking details about "Twilight" co-stars relationship. The report claims that both ex boyfriend-girlfriend were "frank about their flings" with other people. They were in an "open relationship" and surprisingly Kristen Stewart never spilled these details about their relationship particularly when "she was being painted as a 'jezebel.'"
"Rob has had other women on the side and Kristen has had other women and men as well," revealed the source to Radar Online.
The source also revealed that their relationship was more like "business and a spiritual partnership than a romantic one." The report claims that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart often mentioned that "they might never see each other again after the last 'Twilight' press tour." Apparently, that's what happened at the end of it, except they did engage in "are you in town' booty calls," claims the source.
The report suggests while dating each other RPatz and KStew were "pretty up-front with each other when they got sick and tired of each other." It is said they were involved in "strangest relationship." They both keep "each other at arm's length" which works for them.
At the moment, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are close and in touch with each other, according to the report. Also, "they still sleep together when the opportunity comes up," claims the source.
Meanwhile, rumors about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's probable reunion at Coachella were running wild. But on the day of the much awaited musical event, Hollywood actor was spotted hanging out with friend Katy Perry, according to Celebuzz. Publication's eyewitness revealed that the two of them reached the venue 10 minutes apart from one another at 1.30 am. RPatz met Katy Perry in the VIP section during Major Lazer's show where the actor hugged "Dark Horse" singer in a friendly manner."Twilight" actors were also rumored to reunite on the latter's 24th birthday. These rumors were shunned down when nothing like that happened. Instead, actress who recently dyed her hair orange spent the night before her birthday with "American Ultra" co-star Jesse Eisenberg and other cast mates in New Orleans and then she flew back to LA for her birthday, according to E! Online.
Revelations about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship may come as a shock to Robsten fans who have always looked forward to their reunion ever since they broke up with each other after their last "Twilight" movie. Let us know your thoughts about RPatz and KStew's seemingly bizarre relationship in the comments section below.
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown