Ranbir Kapoor Set to Move Out of Family Bungalow for Katrina Kaif?
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 14, 2014 10:36 PM EST
Actor Ranbir Kapoor is reportedly all set to move out of his family home and live independently.
The 31-year-old is understood to be on the lookout for a big apartment, and is all geared up to move out of the posh Kapoor residence Krishna Raj in Pali Hills, Mumbai.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif (Varinder Chawla)
According to a Hindustan Times report, the actor is said to be on the lookout of major properties between Juhu and Bandra and is in contact with major real estate agents and builders. The decision to move out stems from the actor's need of privacy with respect to his personal life.
The "Barfi!" actor is understood to have reached the decision after his father Rishi Kapoor expressed disapproval over girlfriend Katrina Kaif's regular visits to the household, informed the daily.
"Since his father doesn't approve of her coming over to their house so regularly, Ranbir thought it would be best for him to find a new place so that everyone's privacy is respected," HT quoted a source close to the actor.
At a time when Ranbir-Kaif marriage rumours and reports of the couple's commitment are doing the rounds, the Kapoor senior's open rejection has surely proved a dampener for his star son.
And since the actor is hunting for a spacious place, it is obvious that he wants to spend quality time with his lady love Kaif. It can also be assumed that the lovebirds might take their relationship to the next level and move in together to the new place.
Live-in relationship is a common statement, especially when it comes to couples from the film industry. Even Ranbir's cousin Kareena Kapoor had moved in with Saif Ali Khan, a long before they tied the knot in 2012.
Ranbir will reportedly visit the shortlisted properties himself in recent days as he has managed to take a brief break from his busy schedule.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet