Ranbir Kapoor Set to Move Out of Family Bungalow for Katrina Kaif?
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 14, 2014 10:36 PM EST
Actor Ranbir Kapoor is reportedly all set to move out of his family home and live independently.
The 31-year-old is understood to be on the lookout for a big apartment, and is all geared up to move out of the posh Kapoor residence Krishna Raj in Pali Hills, Mumbai.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif (Varinder Chawla)
According to a Hindustan Times report, the actor is said to be on the lookout of major properties between Juhu and Bandra and is in contact with major real estate agents and builders. The decision to move out stems from the actor's need of privacy with respect to his personal life.
The "Barfi!" actor is understood to have reached the decision after his father Rishi Kapoor expressed disapproval over girlfriend Katrina Kaif's regular visits to the household, informed the daily.
"Since his father doesn't approve of her coming over to their house so regularly, Ranbir thought it would be best for him to find a new place so that everyone's privacy is respected," HT quoted a source close to the actor.
At a time when Ranbir-Kaif marriage rumours and reports of the couple's commitment are doing the rounds, the Kapoor senior's open rejection has surely proved a dampener for his star son.
And since the actor is hunting for a spacious place, it is obvious that he wants to spend quality time with his lady love Kaif. It can also be assumed that the lovebirds might take their relationship to the next level and move in together to the new place.
Live-in relationship is a common statement, especially when it comes to couples from the film industry. Even Ranbir's cousin Kareena Kapoor had moved in with Saif Ali Khan, a long before they tied the knot in 2012.
Ranbir will reportedly visit the shortlisted properties himself in recent days as he has managed to take a brief break from his busy schedule.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales