Ranbir Kapoor Set to Move Out of Family Bungalow for Katrina Kaif?
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 14, 2014 10:36 PM EST
Actor Ranbir Kapoor is reportedly all set to move out of his family home and live independently.
The 31-year-old is understood to be on the lookout for a big apartment, and is all geared up to move out of the posh Kapoor residence Krishna Raj in Pali Hills, Mumbai.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif (Varinder Chawla)
According to a Hindustan Times report, the actor is said to be on the lookout of major properties between Juhu and Bandra and is in contact with major real estate agents and builders. The decision to move out stems from the actor's need of privacy with respect to his personal life.
The "Barfi!" actor is understood to have reached the decision after his father Rishi Kapoor expressed disapproval over girlfriend Katrina Kaif's regular visits to the household, informed the daily.
"Since his father doesn't approve of her coming over to their house so regularly, Ranbir thought it would be best for him to find a new place so that everyone's privacy is respected," HT quoted a source close to the actor.
At a time when Ranbir-Kaif marriage rumours and reports of the couple's commitment are doing the rounds, the Kapoor senior's open rejection has surely proved a dampener for his star son.
And since the actor is hunting for a spacious place, it is obvious that he wants to spend quality time with his lady love Kaif. It can also be assumed that the lovebirds might take their relationship to the next level and move in together to the new place.
Live-in relationship is a common statement, especially when it comes to couples from the film industry. Even Ranbir's cousin Kareena Kapoor had moved in with Saif Ali Khan, a long before they tied the knot in 2012.
Ranbir will reportedly visit the shortlisted properties himself in recent days as he has managed to take a brief break from his busy schedule.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]