2015 Chevrolet Cruze Facelift Unveiled
By greeshma m | April 14, 2014 8:32 PM EST
Chevrolet pulled the wraps off its latest Cruze facelift ahead of 2014 New York Motor Show, which is scheduled to kick start on 18 April.
Cristi Landy, Chevrolet marketing director for small cars speaks during the debut of the 2014 Chevy Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel at the Chicago Auto Show in this file photo
The new Cruze facelift packs slew of changes in its exterior and interior. As far as the exterior of the new Cruze facelift is concerned, the sedan take its cues from 2014 Malibu and Impala and boasts a "dual-port" grille, redesigned bumper. The LT and LTZ trims also get LED daytime lights.
The model also get Text Message Alert system, Siri Eyes Free for iPhone iOS 6 and iOS 7 users , seven-inch-diagonal color touch screen and additional USB ports, OnStar 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi hotspot, trunk release relocated to the center console and Revised cupholders. There is no word on powertrain as of now.
"We've simply made a great, versatile car even better," said Steve Majoros, Chevrolet director of passenger car and crossover marketing, adding that "Chevrolet continues to design, build and sell the most compelling small cars in its history and the 2015 Cruze offers more of the features, connectivity and efficiency that are important to today's customers."
The car will come with new exterior and interior colors in 2015 and the price of the vehicle will be made public close to the launch. In India, the 2015 Cruze facelift is likely to come later this year.
Recently, GM India launched updated version of Chevrolet Cruze sedan in the domestic market, with a price range starting at ₹13.70 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi).The updated version of Chevrolet Cruze is offered in the country in three trims - LT, LTZ manual and LTZ automatic. Powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, which can generate 166 ps power and 380 Nm torque, Chevrolet Cruze comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. While the manual variant of the Cruze claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 17.3km/l, the automatic model of the car offers 14.81km/l fuel efficiency.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 To Boost Telstra’s Income By $500 Million
- Smaller Australian Telcos Required To Have Usage Alert For Customers To Avoid Phone Bill Shock
- BlackBerry to Host ‘See The Bigger Picture’ Event in London, Dubai & Toronto on Sep 24
- Addiction Rehabilitation Leader BioCorRx, Inc. Participates In San Francisco’s eMoneyShow
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged