'Game of Thrones' Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Gets Ugly Bruises from Kate Upton's Spanking on 'The Other Woman' Set
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 14, 2014 5:57 PM EST
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is known as the "Kingslayer" in the popular television series "Game of Thrones." However, this time he is the one to receive a painful beating, apparently acquiring a huge bruise from Kate Upton's spanking.
Kate Upton arrives for the 50 Years of Beautiful broadcast special show in Los Angeles [Reuters/David McNew]
In an interview in "Chelsea Lately" on April 10, Nikolaj shared one of his unforgettable experiences in the "The Other Woman" set. He said that while filming a sex-scene with co-star Kate Upton, the voluptuous model spanked his behind harder than expected, leaving an ugly bruise he endured for quite a time.
The "Game of Thrones" actor even got a snap of his beaten backside and revealed it to the talk-show host Chelsea Handler who was horrified by the photograph.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" asked the Danish actor referring to his bruise.
Chelsea asked whether Nikolaj whether he let Kate see those photographs. The actor responded that Kate had not seen them yet. The "Game of Throne's" star is worried that the supermodel will be upset to know how a moment of her brief "excitement" brought him the bruise of his life.
Chelsea called Nikolaj a "battered woman" while the actor seems to find the incident really hilarious. He even asked Kate to take it easy, but the director is laughing so hard and insisted that she continue. Unfortunately, the controversial sex-scene will not be seen in the "The Other Woman."
"The Other Woman" is a story of three women who plotted against Mark (Nikolaj's character in the film), the three-timing jerk who cheated his wife Kate (Leslie Mann) for her girlfriend Carly (Cameron Diaz). However, the two ladies discovered that they were not his only victims, they found another mistress Amber (Kate Upton), and they joined forces to teach Mark a lesson.
"The Other Woman" is set to hit the US theatres on April 25 and Australia on April 2014.
Meanwhile, the movie already premiered in Germany and London where the three ladies rocked the red carpet. Supermodel Kate Upton is a spotlight stealer in both events by sporting a Marilyn Monroe on the Amsterdam premiere and a vintage chic on the London premiere.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks