'Game of Thrones' Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Gets Ugly Bruises from Kate Upton's Spanking on 'The Other Woman' Set
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 14, 2014 5:57 PM EST
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is known as the "Kingslayer" in the popular television series "Game of Thrones." However, this time he is the one to receive a painful beating, apparently acquiring a huge bruise from Kate Upton's spanking.
Kate Upton arrives for the 50 Years of Beautiful broadcast special show in Los Angeles [Reuters/David McNew]
In an interview in "Chelsea Lately" on April 10, Nikolaj shared one of his unforgettable experiences in the "The Other Woman" set. He said that while filming a sex-scene with co-star Kate Upton, the voluptuous model spanked his behind harder than expected, leaving an ugly bruise he endured for quite a time.
The "Game of Thrones" actor even got a snap of his beaten backside and revealed it to the talk-show host Chelsea Handler who was horrified by the photograph.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" asked the Danish actor referring to his bruise.
Chelsea asked whether Nikolaj whether he let Kate see those photographs. The actor responded that Kate had not seen them yet. The "Game of Throne's" star is worried that the supermodel will be upset to know how a moment of her brief "excitement" brought him the bruise of his life.
Chelsea called Nikolaj a "battered woman" while the actor seems to find the incident really hilarious. He even asked Kate to take it easy, but the director is laughing so hard and insisted that she continue. Unfortunately, the controversial sex-scene will not be seen in the "The Other Woman."
"The Other Woman" is a story of three women who plotted against Mark (Nikolaj's character in the film), the three-timing jerk who cheated his wife Kate (Leslie Mann) for her girlfriend Carly (Cameron Diaz). However, the two ladies discovered that they were not his only victims, they found another mistress Amber (Kate Upton), and they joined forces to teach Mark a lesson.
"The Other Woman" is set to hit the US theatres on April 25 and Australia on April 2014.
Meanwhile, the movie already premiered in Germany and London where the three ladies rocked the red carpet. Supermodel Kate Upton is a spotlight stealer in both events by sporting a Marilyn Monroe on the Amsterdam premiere and a vintage chic on the London premiere.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James