'Game of Thrones' Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Gets Ugly Bruises from Kate Upton's Spanking on 'The Other Woman' Set
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 14, 2014 5:57 PM EST
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is known as the "Kingslayer" in the popular television series "Game of Thrones." However, this time he is the one to receive a painful beating, apparently acquiring a huge bruise from Kate Upton's spanking.
Kate Upton arrives for the 50 Years of Beautiful broadcast special show in Los Angeles [Reuters/David McNew]
In an interview in "Chelsea Lately" on April 10, Nikolaj shared one of his unforgettable experiences in the "The Other Woman" set. He said that while filming a sex-scene with co-star Kate Upton, the voluptuous model spanked his behind harder than expected, leaving an ugly bruise he endured for quite a time.
The "Game of Thrones" actor even got a snap of his beaten backside and revealed it to the talk-show host Chelsea Handler who was horrified by the photograph.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" asked the Danish actor referring to his bruise.
Chelsea asked whether Nikolaj whether he let Kate see those photographs. The actor responded that Kate had not seen them yet. The "Game of Throne's" star is worried that the supermodel will be upset to know how a moment of her brief "excitement" brought him the bruise of his life.
Chelsea called Nikolaj a "battered woman" while the actor seems to find the incident really hilarious. He even asked Kate to take it easy, but the director is laughing so hard and insisted that she continue. Unfortunately, the controversial sex-scene will not be seen in the "The Other Woman."
"The Other Woman" is a story of three women who plotted against Mark (Nikolaj's character in the film), the three-timing jerk who cheated his wife Kate (Leslie Mann) for her girlfriend Carly (Cameron Diaz). However, the two ladies discovered that they were not his only victims, they found another mistress Amber (Kate Upton), and they joined forces to teach Mark a lesson.
"The Other Woman" is set to hit the US theatres on April 25 and Australia on April 2014.
Meanwhile, the movie already premiered in Germany and London where the three ladies rocked the red carpet. Supermodel Kate Upton is a spotlight stealer in both events by sporting a Marilyn Monroe on the Amsterdam premiere and a vintage chic on the London premiere.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles