'Game of Thrones' Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Gets Ugly Bruises from Kate Upton's Spanking on 'The Other Woman' Set
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 14, 2014 5:57 PM EST
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is known as the "Kingslayer" in the popular television series "Game of Thrones." However, this time he is the one to receive a painful beating, apparently acquiring a huge bruise from Kate Upton's spanking.
Kate Upton arrives for the 50 Years of Beautiful broadcast special show in Los Angeles [Reuters/David McNew]
In an interview in "Chelsea Lately" on April 10, Nikolaj shared one of his unforgettable experiences in the "The Other Woman" set. He said that while filming a sex-scene with co-star Kate Upton, the voluptuous model spanked his behind harder than expected, leaving an ugly bruise he endured for quite a time.
The "Game of Thrones" actor even got a snap of his beaten backside and revealed it to the talk-show host Chelsea Handler who was horrified by the photograph.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" asked the Danish actor referring to his bruise.
Chelsea asked whether Nikolaj whether he let Kate see those photographs. The actor responded that Kate had not seen them yet. The "Game of Throne's" star is worried that the supermodel will be upset to know how a moment of her brief "excitement" brought him the bruise of his life.
Chelsea called Nikolaj a "battered woman" while the actor seems to find the incident really hilarious. He even asked Kate to take it easy, but the director is laughing so hard and insisted that she continue. Unfortunately, the controversial sex-scene will not be seen in the "The Other Woman."
"The Other Woman" is a story of three women who plotted against Mark (Nikolaj's character in the film), the three-timing jerk who cheated his wife Kate (Leslie Mann) for her girlfriend Carly (Cameron Diaz). However, the two ladies discovered that they were not his only victims, they found another mistress Amber (Kate Upton), and they joined forces to teach Mark a lesson.
"The Other Woman" is set to hit the US theatres on April 25 and Australia on April 2014.
Meanwhile, the movie already premiered in Germany and London where the three ladies rocked the red carpet. Supermodel Kate Upton is a spotlight stealer in both events by sporting a Marilyn Monroe on the Amsterdam premiere and a vintage chic on the London premiere.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales