'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Kim Rhodes Returns as Sheriff Jody Mills To Work with Sam and Dean Winchester on a Vampire Case in Episode 19 Titled 'Alex Annie Alexis Ann'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 14, 2014 5:57 PM EST
Familiar faces will be returning in the remaining episodes of "Supernatural" Season 9 and one of them belongs to the character named Sheriff Jody Mills (Kim Rhodes). The CW Network has released an official description for "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 19 titled "Alex Annie Alexis Ann" revealing about Sheriff Jody Mills working again with Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles).
"Supernatural" fans can recall that Sheriff Mills already appeared in Season 9, Episode 8 "Rock and a Hard Place" where the Winchester brothers helped her in investigating the murder cases linked to a pro-abstinence church group. According to the Examiner report, Sheriff Mills has shown her capability of looking after herself but she may need Sam and Dean as back up in the upcoming episode with the intriguing and tongue-twisting title.
The CW's released official description for "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 19 teased that Sheriff Mills will be doing a heroic act of saving a young girl from a vampire nest. The synopsis for "Alex Annie Alexis Ann" in the Carter Matt report reads: "Sheriff Mills (guest star Kim Rhodes) calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) after she kills a vampire who attacked a prisoner named Annie (guest star Katherine Ramdeen). They discover Annie was kidnapped by a family of vampires who use her as bait to lure in humans they can then feed on. Sheriff Mills tries to rescue Annie from her captors, but finds out the hard way that family always comes first."
Episode 19 is scheduled to air on April 22, 2014. "Supernatural" Season 9 will be returning with Episode 18 titled "Meta Fiction" focusing on the storyline involving the Winchesters, fallen angels and demons.
Actor Misha Collins, who portrays fan-favorite angel Castiel, teased in the MStars News report about his character's arc in the remaining episodes of Season 9. The 39-year-old actor shared that Castiel will be hunting Metatron (Curtis Armstrong) on his own while figuring out how to seek revenge and restore the order in Heaven. Misha Collins further revealed that Castiel will be crossing paths again with the Winchesters and he will be woven into the story line of Dean's Mark of Cain.
"Supernatural" Season 9 will be returning from a long hiatus on Tuesday night, April 15, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 18 titled "Meta Fiction."
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Winchester Back to Hunting Demons and Angels Despite Mark of Cain Effects, Promo Photos and Video Clip Released for Episode 18 'Meta Fiction' [WATCH] - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: A Familiar Reaper to Return in Episode 22 Titled 'Stairway to Heaven' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Sam and Dean's Relationship, Surprises and Big Twist to Happen in Season Finale Episode Titled 'Do You Believe in Magic' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display