Shocking Error at Rolling Stone Cover Becomes a Twitter Joke
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | April 14, 2014 5:51 PM EST
Twitter users are quick to react jokingly on the shocking error of the recent issue of Rolling Stone cover showcasing the nude Julia Louis-Dreyfus. On her back is the US Constitution signed by the founding father John Hancock.
In his Twitter account, Washington Examiner Justin Green cleared that Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence not the Constitution.
To diffuse the issue, the former "Seinfeld" star tweeted that she was a drunken stupor.
According to a Business Insider report, Rolling Stone spokesperson explained that the signature on the publication's cover is supposed to be a joke with the punch line in the inside pages.
And a social media joke it did become!
Edwaurdo Arias tweeted "How does it feel to be without a home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone?" Meanwhile, Trippygyp$y joked that papa was a rolling stone, mamma developed a habit. Still another tweeted that Rolling Stone Gets An F In U.S. History.
Another tweeter advised to check the original source at US national archive before getting a tattoo. Some of the tweets focused on historical rolling stone party held in the 1970s while other hilarious comments were on music history.
There was a reader though who commented on why does Dreyfus have to get naked when is already one of the most successful comedians in the world.
Meanwhile, the inside pages of the controversial Rolling Stone issue revealed five points Dreyfus being at the cover story. It pointed out that the actress is genuinely thrilled both on the show and on cursing. It also pointed out that she was on the cover page because the show's creator just love the actress' sense of humor.
Additional revelations include that Dreyfus' bright, charming, striking, and great disposition got her the role of Elaine Benes on Sienfeld. The actress also had good rapport with the show's veeps. It even mentioned the actress' earnest happiness about a dinner she attended with Joe Biden.
It also contradicted internet comments that the actress is a billionaire stating that it was her father's business that cost billions not her. "It's unbelievable, because whatever I do, people just assume it's true. Welcome to the Internet," Dreyfus stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast