Shocking Error at Rolling Stone Cover Becomes a Twitter Joke
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | April 14, 2014 5:51 PM EST
Twitter users are quick to react jokingly on the shocking error of the recent issue of Rolling Stone cover showcasing the nude Julia Louis-Dreyfus. On her back is the US Constitution signed by the founding father John Hancock.
In his Twitter account, Washington Examiner Justin Green cleared that Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence not the Constitution.
To diffuse the issue, the former "Seinfeld" star tweeted that she was a drunken stupor.
According to a Business Insider report, Rolling Stone spokesperson explained that the signature on the publication's cover is supposed to be a joke with the punch line in the inside pages.
And a social media joke it did become!
Edwaurdo Arias tweeted "How does it feel to be without a home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone?" Meanwhile, Trippygyp$y joked that papa was a rolling stone, mamma developed a habit. Still another tweeted that Rolling Stone Gets An F In U.S. History.
Another tweeter advised to check the original source at US national archive before getting a tattoo. Some of the tweets focused on historical rolling stone party held in the 1970s while other hilarious comments were on music history.
There was a reader though who commented on why does Dreyfus have to get naked when is already one of the most successful comedians in the world.
Meanwhile, the inside pages of the controversial Rolling Stone issue revealed five points Dreyfus being at the cover story. It pointed out that the actress is genuinely thrilled both on the show and on cursing. It also pointed out that she was on the cover page because the show's creator just love the actress' sense of humor.
Additional revelations include that Dreyfus' bright, charming, striking, and great disposition got her the role of Elaine Benes on Sienfeld. The actress also had good rapport with the show's veeps. It even mentioned the actress' earnest happiness about a dinner she attended with Joe Biden.
It also contradicted internet comments that the actress is a billionaire stating that it was her father's business that cost billions not her. "It's unbelievable, because whatever I do, people just assume it's true. Welcome to the Internet," Dreyfus stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet