Shocking Error at Rolling Stone Cover Becomes a Twitter Joke
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | April 14, 2014 5:51 PM EST
Twitter users are quick to react jokingly on the shocking error of the recent issue of Rolling Stone cover showcasing the nude Julia Louis-Dreyfus. On her back is the US Constitution signed by the founding father John Hancock.
In his Twitter account, Washington Examiner Justin Green cleared that Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence not the Constitution.
To diffuse the issue, the former "Seinfeld" star tweeted that she was a drunken stupor.
According to a Business Insider report, Rolling Stone spokesperson explained that the signature on the publication's cover is supposed to be a joke with the punch line in the inside pages.
And a social media joke it did become!
Edwaurdo Arias tweeted "How does it feel to be without a home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone?" Meanwhile, Trippygyp$y joked that papa was a rolling stone, mamma developed a habit. Still another tweeted that Rolling Stone Gets An F In U.S. History.
Another tweeter advised to check the original source at US national archive before getting a tattoo. Some of the tweets focused on historical rolling stone party held in the 1970s while other hilarious comments were on music history.
There was a reader though who commented on why does Dreyfus have to get naked when is already one of the most successful comedians in the world.
Meanwhile, the inside pages of the controversial Rolling Stone issue revealed five points Dreyfus being at the cover story. It pointed out that the actress is genuinely thrilled both on the show and on cursing. It also pointed out that she was on the cover page because the show's creator just love the actress' sense of humor.
Additional revelations include that Dreyfus' bright, charming, striking, and great disposition got her the role of Elaine Benes on Sienfeld. The actress also had good rapport with the show's veeps. It even mentioned the actress' earnest happiness about a dinner she attended with Joe Biden.
It also contradicted internet comments that the actress is a billionaire stating that it was her father's business that cost billions not her. "It's unbelievable, because whatever I do, people just assume it's true. Welcome to the Internet," Dreyfus stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects