Shocking Error at Rolling Stone Cover Becomes a Twitter Joke
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | April 14, 2014 5:51 PM EST
Twitter users are quick to react jokingly on the shocking error of the recent issue of Rolling Stone cover showcasing the nude Julia Louis-Dreyfus. On her back is the US Constitution signed by the founding father John Hancock.
In his Twitter account, Washington Examiner Justin Green cleared that Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence not the Constitution.
To diffuse the issue, the former "Seinfeld" star tweeted that she was a drunken stupor.
According to a Business Insider report, Rolling Stone spokesperson explained that the signature on the publication's cover is supposed to be a joke with the punch line in the inside pages.
And a social media joke it did become!
Edwaurdo Arias tweeted "How does it feel to be without a home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone?" Meanwhile, Trippygyp$y joked that papa was a rolling stone, mamma developed a habit. Still another tweeted that Rolling Stone Gets An F In U.S. History.
Another tweeter advised to check the original source at US national archive before getting a tattoo. Some of the tweets focused on historical rolling stone party held in the 1970s while other hilarious comments were on music history.
There was a reader though who commented on why does Dreyfus have to get naked when is already one of the most successful comedians in the world.
Meanwhile, the inside pages of the controversial Rolling Stone issue revealed five points Dreyfus being at the cover story. It pointed out that the actress is genuinely thrilled both on the show and on cursing. It also pointed out that she was on the cover page because the show's creator just love the actress' sense of humor.
Additional revelations include that Dreyfus' bright, charming, striking, and great disposition got her the role of Elaine Benes on Sienfeld. The actress also had good rapport with the show's veeps. It even mentioned the actress' earnest happiness about a dinner she attended with Joe Biden.
It also contradicted internet comments that the actress is a billionaire stating that it was her father's business that cost billions not her. "It's unbelievable, because whatever I do, people just assume it's true. Welcome to the Internet," Dreyfus stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation