'PlayStation3' Controllers Integrated to 'Android' Smart Phones for Gaming? Introducing 'The GameKlip'
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | April 14, 2014 5:50 PM EST
A new accessory that combines PlayStation3 controllers and Android smart phones for gaming is now available. The "GameKlip" is a gaming accessory that allows seamless and easy connection between most Android phones and DualShock3 controllers.
"GameKlip LLC" is a small business based in Redmond, Washington, USA. GameKlip attaches handheld Android devices to a PS3 controller. It doesn't require software for the accessory to function. All players need to do is mount them together, and it is all set wirelessly. It also includes a short custom-made thin cable that allows USB connection for phones without root access, and other phone compatibility issues.
No need to worry about the gadget's safety because it has a strong and secure grip. Charging is of no issue here as well, as it completely works independently of batteries or any power sources.
As the dawn of the age for touch screen games in smart phones came, one of the many problems it gave hardcore gamers is the need for total user-controllability. Most, if not all, touch-screen games are actually hard to play because of the restrictions for its users. But everyone doesn't need to fret about such hassles and inconveniences any more. GameKlip promises comfort in playing those favorite games in smart phones just like it is in joysticks.
GameKlip can help players with first-person shooting games, adventure packed role playing games, and more. The conventional way of balancing, holding, and playing games with smart phones will be a thing of the past. The GameKlip is here for users to change the old smart phone gaming to a satisfying improvement in their gaming experience. Price starts at $19.95.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop