'PlayStation3' Controllers Integrated to 'Android' Smart Phones for Gaming? Introducing 'The GameKlip'
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | April 14, 2014 5:50 PM EST
A new accessory that combines PlayStation3 controllers and Android smart phones for gaming is now available. The "GameKlip" is a gaming accessory that allows seamless and easy connection between most Android phones and DualShock3 controllers.
"GameKlip LLC" is a small business based in Redmond, Washington, USA. GameKlip attaches handheld Android devices to a PS3 controller. It doesn't require software for the accessory to function. All players need to do is mount them together, and it is all set wirelessly. It also includes a short custom-made thin cable that allows USB connection for phones without root access, and other phone compatibility issues.
No need to worry about the gadget's safety because it has a strong and secure grip. Charging is of no issue here as well, as it completely works independently of batteries or any power sources.
As the dawn of the age for touch screen games in smart phones came, one of the many problems it gave hardcore gamers is the need for total user-controllability. Most, if not all, touch-screen games are actually hard to play because of the restrictions for its users. But everyone doesn't need to fret about such hassles and inconveniences any more. GameKlip promises comfort in playing those favorite games in smart phones just like it is in joysticks.
GameKlip can help players with first-person shooting games, adventure packed role playing games, and more. The conventional way of balancing, holding, and playing games with smart phones will be a thing of the past. The GameKlip is here for users to change the old smart phone gaming to a satisfying improvement in their gaming experience. Price starts at $19.95.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People