'Divergent' Shailene Woodley Dating Alleged Boyfriend Theo James: Dazzles in Greeen At MTV Music Awards
By Sonalee singh | April 14, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Rumor has it that Shailene Woodley is dating "Divergent" co-star Theo James. Though the couple has not made any official announcement yet, reports are ripe that James has drifted apart from his five-year-old girlfriend Ruth Kearney. The couple sparked the dating rumors after James was seen stealing glance at Woodley during California premiere of "Divergent." Woodley who was dressed in golden Elie Saab gown was indeed looking a scorcher on the red carpet and the warmth between the alleged couple was clearly visible.
Woodley even turned heads when she walked the red carpet recently at 2014 MTV Movie Awards. The 22-year-old actress was seen sporting a pleated green skirt and top with her killer legs on display. She coupled her look with gladiator black heels and signature short-cropped hair. Fans wonder what James has to say about Woodley's killer looks?
She was nominated for best kiss with Miles Teller for "The Spectacular Now" and won the trophy for Best Breakthrough performance in 2012.
Woodley came to fame with her role of George Clooney's daughter in Alexander Payne's "The Descendants" and at the moment she is making waves with her path-breaking role in "Divergent." Woodley plays the role of Beatrice in the movie set in post apocalyptic world. The movie is based on a novel by Neil Burger and along with her rumored beau Theo James also stars Kate Winslet in a pivotal role.
Shailene Woodley and Theo James are being touted as the next super stars of the coming generation. They share a sizzling onscreen chemistry, something that is hard to ignore even when they are off-screen. In their interview to Sugar Scape they couldn't stop gushing about the practice they did for a prominent kissing scene.
"Theo came over every night for two months beforehand," Woodley said regarding the practice session for their kissing scene.
"I was constantly knocking on her door," James added, laughing.
Let us know what do you think about Shailene Woodley and Theo James. Do you think they would make an enticing couple off screen?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast