'Divergent' Shailene Woodley Dating Alleged Boyfriend Theo James: Dazzles in Greeen At MTV Music Awards
By Sonalee singh | April 14, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Rumor has it that Shailene Woodley is dating "Divergent" co-star Theo James. Though the couple has not made any official announcement yet, reports are ripe that James has drifted apart from his five-year-old girlfriend Ruth Kearney. The couple sparked the dating rumors after James was seen stealing glance at Woodley during California premiere of "Divergent." Woodley who was dressed in golden Elie Saab gown was indeed looking a scorcher on the red carpet and the warmth between the alleged couple was clearly visible.
Woodley even turned heads when she walked the red carpet recently at 2014 MTV Movie Awards. The 22-year-old actress was seen sporting a pleated green skirt and top with her killer legs on display. She coupled her look with gladiator black heels and signature short-cropped hair. Fans wonder what James has to say about Woodley's killer looks?
She was nominated for best kiss with Miles Teller for "The Spectacular Now" and won the trophy for Best Breakthrough performance in 2012.
Woodley came to fame with her role of George Clooney's daughter in Alexander Payne's "The Descendants" and at the moment she is making waves with her path-breaking role in "Divergent." Woodley plays the role of Beatrice in the movie set in post apocalyptic world. The movie is based on a novel by Neil Burger and along with her rumored beau Theo James also stars Kate Winslet in a pivotal role.
Shailene Woodley and Theo James are being touted as the next super stars of the coming generation. They share a sizzling onscreen chemistry, something that is hard to ignore even when they are off-screen. In their interview to Sugar Scape they couldn't stop gushing about the practice they did for a prominent kissing scene.
"Theo came over every night for two months beforehand," Woodley said regarding the practice session for their kissing scene.
"I was constantly knocking on her door," James added, laughing.
Let us know what do you think about Shailene Woodley and Theo James. Do you think they would make an enticing couple off screen?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown