Johnny Depp to Testify in Eccentric Murder Trial: Amber Heard Worried?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 14, 2014 3:54 PM EST
In 2009, an unfortunate incident happened which caused the death of a pedestrian. The suspect-nancy Lekon, a woman who has since pled guilty by reason of insanity. Lekon apparently dragged the poor pedestrian half a mile in skid row district in Los Angeles. Currently, Johnny Depp is being asked to testify in court in behalf of Nancy Lekon.
But what really does Johnny Depp have to do with this fiasco?
Johnny Depp is by no means directly related to the crime. In fact, the eccentricity of the problem crops up because Nancy Lekon apparently claimed that she was in a hurry to meet her lover (Johnny Depp) who was in the same area when the fatal accident happened. Of course, Johnny Depp has not realistically slept with Nancy; in fact, Johnny Depp barely even knows who Nancy is.
Lawyers of the defendant, however, want the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star to testify in court to prove that he has no relation to Nancy-thereby proving that Nancy Lekon is delusional. Even if there is no necessity for Johnny Depp to actually be present in the hearing, (for psychiatric evaluation can be provided to prove the claimant's mental instability), it would be interesting to see the 50-year old actor testify in court.
In other news, this controversy might have made the actor's current fiancée, Amber Heard, worried. "The Rum Diary" actress is said to already be engaged to the 50-year old actor. Previously reported, Heard is even said to be pregnant with Johnny Depp's baby. This legal conundrum Depp that has been dragged into is enough to make the ever-gorgeous Amber Heard worried; after all, the two are about to be united by either a small bundle of joy or by marriage.
It is unsure if Johnny Depp is going to wed the 27-year old beauty. The actor is notoriously known for not marrying his partners, as seen with his partnership with Vanessa Paradis, a French singer. Even if the two bore two children from the 14-year old partnership, Depp has maintained his stance against the institution of marriage.
Could Amber Heard be the first woman the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star will marry? Before any church wedding bells, Depp has to grace the courts to resolve a long time murder trial.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet