Johnny Depp to Testify in Eccentric Murder Trial: Amber Heard Worried?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 14, 2014 3:54 PM EST
In 2009, an unfortunate incident happened which caused the death of a pedestrian. The suspect-nancy Lekon, a woman who has since pled guilty by reason of insanity. Lekon apparently dragged the poor pedestrian half a mile in skid row district in Los Angeles. Currently, Johnny Depp is being asked to testify in court in behalf of Nancy Lekon.
But what really does Johnny Depp have to do with this fiasco?
Johnny Depp is by no means directly related to the crime. In fact, the eccentricity of the problem crops up because Nancy Lekon apparently claimed that she was in a hurry to meet her lover (Johnny Depp) who was in the same area when the fatal accident happened. Of course, Johnny Depp has not realistically slept with Nancy; in fact, Johnny Depp barely even knows who Nancy is.
Lawyers of the defendant, however, want the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star to testify in court to prove that he has no relation to Nancy-thereby proving that Nancy Lekon is delusional. Even if there is no necessity for Johnny Depp to actually be present in the hearing, (for psychiatric evaluation can be provided to prove the claimant's mental instability), it would be interesting to see the 50-year old actor testify in court.
In other news, this controversy might have made the actor's current fiancée, Amber Heard, worried. "The Rum Diary" actress is said to already be engaged to the 50-year old actor. Previously reported, Heard is even said to be pregnant with Johnny Depp's baby. This legal conundrum Depp that has been dragged into is enough to make the ever-gorgeous Amber Heard worried; after all, the two are about to be united by either a small bundle of joy or by marriage.
It is unsure if Johnny Depp is going to wed the 27-year old beauty. The actor is notoriously known for not marrying his partners, as seen with his partnership with Vanessa Paradis, a French singer. Even if the two bore two children from the 14-year old partnership, Depp has maintained his stance against the institution of marriage.
Could Amber Heard be the first woman the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star will marry? Before any church wedding bells, Depp has to grace the courts to resolve a long time murder trial.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate