Johnny Depp to Testify in Eccentric Murder Trial: Amber Heard Worried?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 14, 2014 3:54 PM EST
In 2009, an unfortunate incident happened which caused the death of a pedestrian. The suspect-nancy Lekon, a woman who has since pled guilty by reason of insanity. Lekon apparently dragged the poor pedestrian half a mile in skid row district in Los Angeles. Currently, Johnny Depp is being asked to testify in court in behalf of Nancy Lekon.
But what really does Johnny Depp have to do with this fiasco?
Johnny Depp is by no means directly related to the crime. In fact, the eccentricity of the problem crops up because Nancy Lekon apparently claimed that she was in a hurry to meet her lover (Johnny Depp) who was in the same area when the fatal accident happened. Of course, Johnny Depp has not realistically slept with Nancy; in fact, Johnny Depp barely even knows who Nancy is.
Lawyers of the defendant, however, want the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star to testify in court to prove that he has no relation to Nancy-thereby proving that Nancy Lekon is delusional. Even if there is no necessity for Johnny Depp to actually be present in the hearing, (for psychiatric evaluation can be provided to prove the claimant's mental instability), it would be interesting to see the 50-year old actor testify in court.
In other news, this controversy might have made the actor's current fiancée, Amber Heard, worried. "The Rum Diary" actress is said to already be engaged to the 50-year old actor. Previously reported, Heard is even said to be pregnant with Johnny Depp's baby. This legal conundrum Depp that has been dragged into is enough to make the ever-gorgeous Amber Heard worried; after all, the two are about to be united by either a small bundle of joy or by marriage.
It is unsure if Johnny Depp is going to wed the 27-year old beauty. The actor is notoriously known for not marrying his partners, as seen with his partnership with Vanessa Paradis, a French singer. Even if the two bore two children from the 14-year old partnership, Depp has maintained his stance against the institution of marriage.
Could Amber Heard be the first woman the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star will marry? Before any church wedding bells, Depp has to grace the courts to resolve a long time murder trial.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date