Taylor Swift, James Franco and Many More: Celebrity Hookups with Huge Age Gap Differences
By charmaine corne clutton | April 14, 2014 3:24 PM EST
James Franco's flirting with a 17-year old girl has sent shock ripples all across Hollywood. The screencap of Lucy Clode, the 17 year old Scottish girl vacationing in New York, displayed the eagerness of the "Palo Alto" actor to date a much younger girl than his age. The 35 year old actor shamelessly hit on the barely legal teen, asking if he should rent a room for the two in New York.
After the controversial hooking up with the teen, James Franco emerged apologetic in an interview on "Live with Kelly & Michael" saying that his hitting on the underage girl was a result of a "lack of a better judgement."
Seems like fans and his co-stars are still not ready to forgive James Franco for soliciting sex from an underage girl. Franco has been the subject of countless shows and twitter posts-all geared toward mocking the curly haired thespian for his lapse in judgment.
Below is a list of celebrities with May-December affairs:
# 4 Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal
The "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer dated the "Brokeback Mountain" actor who is nine years older than her. The then 21-year older singer apparently was left heart-broken after giving her V-card to the actor.
#3 Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy
The socialite Mary Kate Olsen, famed twin sister of Ashley Olsen, is said to head down the altar with Frenchman Olivier Sarkozy. The half brother of Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy is 17 years older than Mary Kate-Olsen.
#2 Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas
Michael Douglas started dating Catherine Zeta-Jones even when he was still married to his wife of 22 years, Diandra. Douglas is older than Catherine by 25 years old. The couple separated recently to give each other some space but eventually got back together.
#1 Aaron Johnson and Sam Taylor Wood
The "Kick Ass" young actor fell in love and married director Sam Taylor Wood when they met during the taping of "Nowhere Boy", a biopic about John Lennon's troubled childhood. The age gap? 24 years apart. The couple is happily married with two children.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown