Taylor Swift, James Franco and Many More: Celebrity Hookups with Huge Age Gap Differences
By charmaine corne clutton | April 14, 2014 3:24 PM EST
James Franco's flirting with a 17-year old girl has sent shock ripples all across Hollywood. The screencap of Lucy Clode, the 17 year old Scottish girl vacationing in New York, displayed the eagerness of the "Palo Alto" actor to date a much younger girl than his age. The 35 year old actor shamelessly hit on the barely legal teen, asking if he should rent a room for the two in New York.
After the controversial hooking up with the teen, James Franco emerged apologetic in an interview on "Live with Kelly & Michael" saying that his hitting on the underage girl was a result of a "lack of a better judgement."
Seems like fans and his co-stars are still not ready to forgive James Franco for soliciting sex from an underage girl. Franco has been the subject of countless shows and twitter posts-all geared toward mocking the curly haired thespian for his lapse in judgment.
Below is a list of celebrities with May-December affairs:
# 4 Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal
The "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer dated the "Brokeback Mountain" actor who is nine years older than her. The then 21-year older singer apparently was left heart-broken after giving her V-card to the actor.
#3 Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy
The socialite Mary Kate Olsen, famed twin sister of Ashley Olsen, is said to head down the altar with Frenchman Olivier Sarkozy. The half brother of Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy is 17 years older than Mary Kate-Olsen.
#2 Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas
Michael Douglas started dating Catherine Zeta-Jones even when he was still married to his wife of 22 years, Diandra. Douglas is older than Catherine by 25 years old. The couple separated recently to give each other some space but eventually got back together.
#1 Aaron Johnson and Sam Taylor Wood
The "Kick Ass" young actor fell in love and married director Sam Taylor Wood when they met during the taping of "Nowhere Boy", a biopic about John Lennon's troubled childhood. The age gap? 24 years apart. The couple is happily married with two children.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales