‘Big Brother Canada’ 2 Recap: Double Eviction Hits House Guests, Sarah and Kenny Evicted
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 14, 2014 2:56 PM EST
A double eviction hit "Big Brother Canada" 2 and created tension to the expecting house guests. Sarah got evicted on a 4-3 vote. Shortly after, Kenny followed with a 5-1 vote.
On the week 6 of "Big Brother Canada 2," Head of Household (HOH) Heather nominated Kenny and Allison for eviction. Kenny won the Power of Veto (POV) and removed himself off the block. This pushed Heather to put someone who is close to him as a replacement nominee. The official nominees after the veto ceremony are Allison and Sarah.
There are two apparent alliances in the house and the person who will be voted out was as clear as rain throughout the week. The fans were not shock at all that Sarah went home on a 4-3 vote. Adel, Jon, Arlie and Neda voted to evict Sarah while Kenny, Sabrina and Rachelle voted to evict Allison.
When Sarah's eviction did not come by surprise, the tension in the house increased when Big Brother told them it will be a double eviction. A quick HOH challenge was played where Neda won. It was Neda's first HOH. Neda then named Rachelle and Sabrina as the nominees for eviction.
A quick POV challenge followed the nominations. Arlie won the POV and removed Rachelle to backdoor Kenny. Kenny was the main target of the Sloppy Seconds alliance (Jon, Neda, Adel, Heather, Allison and Arlie). Kenny left the house with a 5-1 vote. All voting house guests except Rachelle voted to evict Kenny.
Clearly with Kenny and Sarah getting evicted, the First Five alliance went through the drain. The First Five alliance was composed of Andrew, Kenny, Sarah, Arlie and Sabrina. The alliance widened when they included Rachelle and Allison. When Andrew left the house, Allison flipped and joined the other side. Arlie and Sarah were floaters to both alliances as both were also close to Jon. When Arlie chose to flip and revealed himself, Sarah did not want to leave Kenny. The alliance is now down to Sabrina and Rachelle. Sooner than later new alliances will form in the house and it may take Rachelle and Sabrina a little longer in the game.
More drama and twists are expected in "Big Brother Canada" Season 2 as the house guests become lesser week after week.
More from "Big Brother Canada" Season 2:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge