‘Big Brother Canada’ 2 Recap: Double Eviction Hits House Guests, Sarah and Kenny Evicted
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 14, 2014 2:56 PM EST
A double eviction hit "Big Brother Canada" 2 and created tension to the expecting house guests. Sarah got evicted on a 4-3 vote. Shortly after, Kenny followed with a 5-1 vote.
On the week 6 of "Big Brother Canada 2," Head of Household (HOH) Heather nominated Kenny and Allison for eviction. Kenny won the Power of Veto (POV) and removed himself off the block. This pushed Heather to put someone who is close to him as a replacement nominee. The official nominees after the veto ceremony are Allison and Sarah.
There are two apparent alliances in the house and the person who will be voted out was as clear as rain throughout the week. The fans were not shock at all that Sarah went home on a 4-3 vote. Adel, Jon, Arlie and Neda voted to evict Sarah while Kenny, Sabrina and Rachelle voted to evict Allison.
When Sarah's eviction did not come by surprise, the tension in the house increased when Big Brother told them it will be a double eviction. A quick HOH challenge was played where Neda won. It was Neda's first HOH. Neda then named Rachelle and Sabrina as the nominees for eviction.
A quick POV challenge followed the nominations. Arlie won the POV and removed Rachelle to backdoor Kenny. Kenny was the main target of the Sloppy Seconds alliance (Jon, Neda, Adel, Heather, Allison and Arlie). Kenny left the house with a 5-1 vote. All voting house guests except Rachelle voted to evict Kenny.
Clearly with Kenny and Sarah getting evicted, the First Five alliance went through the drain. The First Five alliance was composed of Andrew, Kenny, Sarah, Arlie and Sabrina. The alliance widened when they included Rachelle and Allison. When Andrew left the house, Allison flipped and joined the other side. Arlie and Sarah were floaters to both alliances as both were also close to Jon. When Arlie chose to flip and revealed himself, Sarah did not want to leave Kenny. The alliance is now down to Sabrina and Rachelle. Sooner than later new alliances will form in the house and it may take Rachelle and Sabrina a little longer in the game.
More drama and twists are expected in "Big Brother Canada" Season 2 as the house guests become lesser week after week.
More from "Big Brother Canada" Season 2:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown