Renu Desai Clarifies Her Stand on Pawan Kalyan
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 14, 2014 2:44 PM EST
Renu Desai, ex-wife of Pawan Kalyan, has finally broken her silence and commented on the actor for the first time on a public platform.
Pawan Kalyan (YouTube screenshot)
The "Gabbar Singh" actor and Desai separated a few years ago. While Kalyan is currently busy with his political party Jana Sena, Desai has reportedly settled in Pune and is working in Marathi films.
Of late, she seems to be getting a lot of annoying messages from fans regarding her personal life. However, the former actress had firmly said that she doesn't want to give any explanations about her personal matters. Despite Desai's stand, messages from the fans continued, much to the annoyance of the "Badri" actress.
Upset with the messages, Renu posted, "Im really fed up of the stupid personal msgs i get in my inbox...from today im switching off the option of msgs...i can understand that you all r hardcore fans, but pls remember even celebrities r human beings with real emotion and we also get hurt and offended. Grow up guys!!!!"
However, on Sunday (13 April), the actress came out and clarified her stand on her former spouse in a bid to put an end to the issue. In her Facebook post, Desai hailed Kalyan as one of the most genuine and true human beings.
"First time after my Maa Tv interview i am going to comment on him on a public platform. Mr. Pawan Kalyan is truly one of the most genuine and true human beings on this earth. The most generous, kind, humble and clean hearted human being. What happened in our personal lives only we both know and no one in this world has any right to comment on it.But he is one person I truly respect and admire for his sheer honesty and his struggle to do something for the society. I have always supported him and will continue to support him because the world needs more genuine human beings like him. There are people and then there is a person called Pawan Kalyan," she explained.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones