Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Features Include 4K Display, 64-Bit Snapdragon Chipset at IFA Release Date
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 14, 2014 2:40 PM EST
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 features will include 4K screen display and 64-bit Snapdragon processor, according to reports.
Highlight Press speculated that Samsung Galaxy Note 4 could be one of the first devices to be powered by the all-new Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset. This could mean that the rumoured octa-core Exynos processor from Samsung will be out of the picture. There is also the possibility that various processors will be packed in different variants of the handset.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
One of the longest standing rumours around Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is that it will pack a QHD screen panel. However, the report added that the tablet-smartphone hybrid from Samsung will sport an either 2K or 4K flexible display. These screen resolutions were apt for the massive screen size of the phablet. Some reports claimed that the device may pack a revolutionary display that can be folded three ways.
Limited information were known about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Latest reports suggested that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will wait for a full year product cycle for its formal unveiling. Trusted Reviews reported that the next-gen phablet will be launched at the IFA tech event scheduled on Sept. 4 to 20. For the past two years, the Berlin-based tech event has become the launch platform for the Galaxy Note phablets.
A Samsung official told The Korea Times, "Samsung is considering holding a launch event of the Note 4 at the IFA trade fair. It is in the middle of finalising specification details for the upcoming phablet."
Samsung has confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is under development but has not revealed the official specs and features of the Galaxy Note 4 but some of its rumoured features are: its signature massive, full HD 1080p screen display; fingerprint processor placed on the Home button; IP67 certified design that is water and dust resistant; Snapdragon 805 or Samsung's new Exynos processor; at least 3 GB RAM; and longer battery life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Feature Retina Scanner Challenging iPad Retina and iPhone 6
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. OnePlus One—Specifications, Features, Release Date and Price Showdown
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015