PS4 News: PlayStation Blog Share’s Comeback and 2 More Games for the PS4 Detailed
By Gel Galang | April 14, 2014 2:38 PM EST
An old feature for the PlayStation is making a comeback, which is the PlayStation Blog Share. This is an open forum where PlayStation gamers can share ideas and vote on games, officially making it the go-to platform for Sony when it comes to player feedback.
This was first seen in 2010, when it was released by Sony Computer Entertainment, and it's only now that it will finally be jumpstarted.
DualShockers reports that during the PlaySation Blogcast, Sid Shuman of PlayStation Social Media has mentioned that PlayStation Blog Share will be coming back, updated and now focused on the PS4 and PS Vita, the two consoles that are currently making waves with new games.
Apparently, the PlayStation Blog Share has been an ongoing project over at Sony's, and it will be ready to launch once more in a few weeks. This would be a great way for developers to have a direct line with gamers, so that any feedback and comments can immediately be communicated for a more comprehensive and efficient feedback system.
Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition details for the PS4
With Diablo's Ultimate Evil Edition as well as the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls DLC coming to the PS4, new features that will be coming to Sony's next-gen console have already been detailed by Blizzard.
Segment Next has gotten the full list of new features, but there are some striking ones that fans may want to take note of.
The first is the chance for friends to receive a "Gift' for every time you get a legendary drop. There's also a new Apprentice mode, wherein the lower level player's stats will boost when they partner up with a higher level player. The lower level player will obviously have an advantage in exp and stats, but the higher level player can also enjoy exp and items.
Group play also gets bonus experience, with the loot distributed according to stats. A number of the bonus experience include massacre bonuses and killing enemies using the environment for more experience, speed boost for destroying breakables, and loot drops.
Galak-Z comes this fall to PS4, PS Vita
Indie game Galak-Z from 17-BIT is coming his fall to both the PS4 and PS Vita, as confirmed to Joystiq by company CEO Jake Kazdal. It seems that it will first debut on the PS4 before heading to the PS Vita and Steam.
The game is very much like arcade shooters, with one exception--it's a physics-based game that has AI dodging shots and leading shots. And a randomly-generated adventure that will make each game a shooting spree to experience.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories