Titanfall’s Next DLC Detailed and the Sweetest Titanfall Bundle Deals to Get
By Gel Galang | April 14, 2014 2:32 PM EST
Titanfall's upcoming DLC has already been detailed by developer Respawnn Entertainment at their panel during PAX East. The first DLC map pack, called Expedition, will be introducing three new maps to the gameplay. These three maps are Runoff, Swamplands and Wargames.
Titanfall Expedition will already be available in May and is the first of three content packs for the game. It will cost $9.99 each, though the Season Pass will give you all three for just $24.99, and it comes for the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
Taking off after the Battle of Demeter, IMC Expeditionary Forces find themselves deep in the Frontier space to recuperate and recover following the defeat. It is also here where the IMC will begin creating their new operations base, filtration plants and a water collection supporting the new base.
The new supposed base is also the home to ancient artifacts, and Spyglass organizes an archaeological team to find out more about the site. At the new base, IMC pilots make use of pods to train for Militia raids, as patterned after the Angel City and the IMC Airbase Sierra.
Titanfall Xbox One bundles sale and offered at deals
If you haven't gotten yourself a copy of Titanfall and the Xbox One, there are a number of deals out now that offer the Xbox One and Titanfall bundle at a better price than before.
Gamezone has spotted this deal at Target, where the Titanfall Bundle also has a free subscription to the Xbox LIVE Gold for an entire year. This adds 11 more months to the original 1-month subscription free that comes with the original bundle. The price still stays at $449, which is the lowered amount of the original Titanfall bundle for the UK area.
Over at Fry, DualShockers has spotted a $100 off deal for the Xbox One, Titanfall and Forza 5 Bundle. This deal is out for the U.S. only, and it brings down the price to $459.99, while giving you the Xbox One console and a copy of the two games.
Worlds Factory has found another deal, this time from Tesco, as it follows the price cut of other retailers for the Xbox One Titanfall bundle in the U.K. Now, Tesco is also offering the bundle at the lowered price of £349-which is basically the same price of the PS4 standard edition with no free games.
Lastly, for those who do have the Xbox One console, but would like a copy of Titanfall, Dealspwn has spotted a good deal over at Shop Play for the game. Titanfall has been discounted at £28.99, right in time before the first DLC is released.
Check out the deals while you still have time to practice for the DLC.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’