Markets Closed on Monday for Ambedkar Jayanti
April 14, 2014 2:15 PM EST
Indian markets are closed on Monday for a public holiday. Trading will resume on Tuesday.
The partially convertible rupee closed at 60.1750/1850 per dollar on Friday compared with its previous close of 60.07/08.
BSE (Photo: WikimediaCommons/ElroySerrao)
The Sensex fell 0.38 percent, or 86.37 points, to end at 22,628.96 on Friday. The Nifty lost 0.3 percent, or 20.10 points, to end at 6,776.30.
The benchmark 10-year bond yield ended down 6 basis points at 8.94 percent.
The benchmark five-year swap rate closed down 3 bps at 8.50 percent, while the one-year rate ended 1 bp lower at 8.59 percent.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy