MH370: How Fatal is the Chip That Rothschild Reportedly ‘Acquired’?
By Athena Yenko | April 14, 2014 2:09 PM EST
"Trying to locate anything 4.5 kilometres beneath the surface of the ocean about 1,000 kilometres from land is a massive, massive task and it is likely to continue for a long time to come," Prime Minister Tony Abbott said at a press conference on Sunday.
Racing against the 30-day expected battery life of MH370's blackbox, Australia is already mulling when to deploy an unmanned underwater robot known as an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle.
"This work continues in an effort to narrow the underwater search area for when the Autonomous Underwater Vehicle is deployed," the Australian officials said in a statement on Sunday.
While Australia is at it and the missing Malaysia Airlines now becaming a national interest, conspiracists, on the other hand, are singing a completely different tune.
On March 25, IntellihubNews reported that with the MH370 now missing or 'took down,' Lord Jacob Rothschild acquired a patent for a potent chip created by 20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. aboard MH370.
"Out of respect for the families' privacy during this difficult time, we will not be releasing the names of the employees who were on board the flight at this time," Freescale spokeswoman Jacey Zuniga said.
"These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people. It's definitely a loss for the company," Mitch Haws, said Freescale's vice president.
How destructible could this chip be?
In a detailed report from Malaysia Chronicle dated April 8, it said that Freescale launched what could be the world's smallest microcontroller in Feb 2013 called the Kinesis KL02.
KL02 measures 1.9 mm by 2mm and contains RAM, ROM and a clock. Even with its minute size, KL02 might be the most potent next-generation war weaponry.
Whether remotely controlled or automatically programmed, KLO2 can be utilised to employ drones smaller than flies. Such small-sized drones were allegedly being used to deliver lab-cloned viruses or toxic drugs instrumental for spreading plague, virus and disease; track spy satellites or large scale and hidden weaponries.
KL02 could also be injected to devices like Google glass to render the device obsolete or have the device controlled from 'someone' aside from its owner.
The chip is also significant in making plausible Pentagon's ultimate dream of human-controlled robotic warrior. It can be injected to bionic prosthetics to control robotic nerves and limbs.
'Killing' the creators of this chip will prevent any leakage or selling of the technology to the Chinese and outside the Malaysian government.
It is widely known that China is in its way of advancing its military-applications technology for warfare.
The Malaysian government, on the other hand, is rumoured to have acquired rights to a powerful chip which can alter barcode tags in retail goods and can be inserted into human body to by-pass identity verifications.
Rothschild family reportedly owns the Malaysian Central Bank which has significant investments in Malaysian government and Malaysian Airlines.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows
- Prince Charles to Reshape Monarchy When He Becomes King – Report
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- New Zealand's Anti-Terror Law is Ready For Debate In Parliament : PM Releases Final Draft
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James