‘Suits’ Season 4: A Lot of Things Going to Get Shaken-Up in New Season
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 14, 2014 1:56 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 ended on a note of separation, with Mike accepting Jonathan Sidwell's job offer. When "Suits" returns for season four, Mike will be working as an investment banker. Harvey and Mike will be seen still interacting, as Mike's new firm is a client of Pearson & Specter.
The last scene of "Suits" Season 3 "set up the expectation that we're still gonna see plenty of interaction between Harvey and Mike ," Aaron Krosh, creator of "Suits," said to Entertainment Weekly, adding that the new dynamic may make things a little bit more fun.
"Mike was underneath Harvey in the pecking order. Now, externally, you could make the argument that Mike is equal to or above Harvey, but still their personal relationship is not that. So that's gonna be the tension moving forward," Krosh said.
Krosh also revealed that "a lot of things are gonna get shaken-up" in season four, as it is a new chapter for the characters of "Suits."
In "Suits" Season 3 finale, Eric Woodall targeted Mike, with the aim to bring down Harvey. He is someone who wins with nothing and it took almost four years to win his last case. Harvey and Mike were able to walk out of the Attorney's office, without a legal scratch, because Louis managed to convince Harold Gunderson to not to testify against Mike. This set-back looks like has made Woodall more resolute, as he is set to re-surface in the new season, both "through himself and through other people and ends up playing a role in season 4," according to Krosh.
The first half of the new season will deal with the ramifications of Woodall interaction along with Harvey and Mike's business relationship. "Those two things are semi-separate and then end up merging together as the season progresses," Aaron Krosh said.
The season finale also featured the end of Harvey and Scottie's relationship. Harvey lets go Scottie despite loving her. Aaron said to Entertainment Weekly that the writers have chosen a path, which does not have a scope for Scottie to return.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date