Justin Bieber Thinks He is the Answer to Selena Gomez's Music Career
By Annie Dee | April 14, 2014 1:33 PM EST
Justin Bieber thinks he is the answer to Selena Gomez's music career, and thinks that a duet can bring Selena Gomez on top of the charts. Even though Justin Bieber certainly meant well, considering how much he loves Selena, his words certainly underestimated Gomez's singing prowess and talents. Even though Selena Gomez has not been churning out hits after hits like her BFF, Demi Lovato, or ex-BFF, Taylor Swift, her songs hold a charm of their own. Will collaboration with Justin Bieber really be a breakthrough to her career?
On the other hand, Selena Gomez is the one asking Justin Bieber to record a song with her for ages. She is the one who thinks having a record with the Canadian crooner can change her career. And because Justin loves her very much, the promise is easily made and a record just might come out soon enough. Even though Selena Gomez is a star in her own right, a collaboration with Justin Bieber is just irresistible for fans of the young lovers.
"Justin has been promising to record a song with Selena for ages," reveals an insider in a report by Hollywood Life. And Justin wants to do it not for any other reason but because he loves her and it makes him feel wanted.
"It makes him feel like the man," added the source, which is admittedly cute.
However, before anyone thinks this is a cheap trick to fool the public to buy both of their records just because the song has got the "Jelena" stamp on it, or even a charity on Justin's part, they should think again. The collaboration will be a well-made pop song that will sell even if the two are not singing it. Of course, because the two of them are singing it, their chemistry will shine through and everyone will love the piece of music showing their love for each other. A back story like that can certainly put the song on top of the charts. Accrording to Hollywood Life, "the chemistry they have when they sing and make music together is through the roof. They both love music so much, it's in their blood."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles