Justin Bieber Thinks He is the Answer to Selena Gomez's Music Career
By Annie Dee | April 14, 2014 1:33 PM EST
Justin Bieber thinks he is the answer to Selena Gomez's music career, and thinks that a duet can bring Selena Gomez on top of the charts. Even though Justin Bieber certainly meant well, considering how much he loves Selena, his words certainly underestimated Gomez's singing prowess and talents. Even though Selena Gomez has not been churning out hits after hits like her BFF, Demi Lovato, or ex-BFF, Taylor Swift, her songs hold a charm of their own. Will collaboration with Justin Bieber really be a breakthrough to her career?
On the other hand, Selena Gomez is the one asking Justin Bieber to record a song with her for ages. She is the one who thinks having a record with the Canadian crooner can change her career. And because Justin loves her very much, the promise is easily made and a record just might come out soon enough. Even though Selena Gomez is a star in her own right, a collaboration with Justin Bieber is just irresistible for fans of the young lovers.
"Justin has been promising to record a song with Selena for ages," reveals an insider in a report by Hollywood Life. And Justin wants to do it not for any other reason but because he loves her and it makes him feel wanted.
"It makes him feel like the man," added the source, which is admittedly cute.
However, before anyone thinks this is a cheap trick to fool the public to buy both of their records just because the song has got the "Jelena" stamp on it, or even a charity on Justin's part, they should think again. The collaboration will be a well-made pop song that will sell even if the two are not singing it. Of course, because the two of them are singing it, their chemistry will shine through and everyone will love the piece of music showing their love for each other. A back story like that can certainly put the song on top of the charts. Accrording to Hollywood Life, "the chemistry they have when they sing and make music together is through the roof. They both love music so much, it's in their blood."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase