Justin Bieber Thinks He is the Answer to Selena Gomez's Music Career
By Annie Dee | April 14, 2014 1:33 PM EST
Justin Bieber thinks he is the answer to Selena Gomez's music career, and thinks that a duet can bring Selena Gomez on top of the charts. Even though Justin Bieber certainly meant well, considering how much he loves Selena, his words certainly underestimated Gomez's singing prowess and talents. Even though Selena Gomez has not been churning out hits after hits like her BFF, Demi Lovato, or ex-BFF, Taylor Swift, her songs hold a charm of their own. Will collaboration with Justin Bieber really be a breakthrough to her career?
On the other hand, Selena Gomez is the one asking Justin Bieber to record a song with her for ages. She is the one who thinks having a record with the Canadian crooner can change her career. And because Justin loves her very much, the promise is easily made and a record just might come out soon enough. Even though Selena Gomez is a star in her own right, a collaboration with Justin Bieber is just irresistible for fans of the young lovers.
"Justin has been promising to record a song with Selena for ages," reveals an insider in a report by Hollywood Life. And Justin wants to do it not for any other reason but because he loves her and it makes him feel wanted.
"It makes him feel like the man," added the source, which is admittedly cute.
However, before anyone thinks this is a cheap trick to fool the public to buy both of their records just because the song has got the "Jelena" stamp on it, or even a charity on Justin's part, they should think again. The collaboration will be a well-made pop song that will sell even if the two are not singing it. Of course, because the two of them are singing it, their chemistry will shine through and everyone will love the piece of music showing their love for each other. A back story like that can certainly put the song on top of the charts. Accrording to Hollywood Life, "the chemistry they have when they sing and make music together is through the roof. They both love music so much, it's in their blood."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal