2014 MTV Movie Awards: Top 5 Reasons Why Zac Efron Must Go Topless if He Wins Popcorn Trophy
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 14, 2014 12:54 PM EST
Have you ever seen Zac Efron without his shirt on? If not, today is your lucky day!
It's no secret that Efron loves baring his abs and pecks for the entire world to see, so you probably have already seen the actor went topless before. But if you want to see him topless now, fans should watch out for him at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards as Efron receives his popcorn trophy for "Best Shirtless Performance" in the movie "That Awkward Moment," and beats the equally hunk-looking Thor a.k.a. Chris Hemsworth for his shirtless act in the movie "Thor: The Dark World."
Actor Zac Efron arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California on April 13, 2014.
[UPDATE: Zac Efron really did go shirtless!]
Much to the fans' surprise, Efron actually sounds really serious about getting the award. Efron posted a tweet on March 7, stating that if he beats Chris Hemsworth for the "Best Shirtless Performance" award, he will receive the award on stage "shirtless."
"So I jokingly tweeted, if I beat him I'll accept it shirtless," Efron told MTV News. "Now I have to. I'm a man of my word. If I win, I'll do it."
Even if Efron already did go up on stage without his shirt on, here is, still, the accumulated data why Zac Efron should go up on stage without his shirt on at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Top 5 Reasons Why Zac Efron Must Go Topless:
1. He is a man of his word.
2. He does push-ups before a "shirtless" scene.
"It's kind of embarrassing, but you do push-ups before a shirtless scene," Efron shared to MTV News.
3. He looks like he spent his 28 years on Earth doing push-ups so there is really nothing the actor should be embarrassed of on stage.
4. He's got some serious "shirtless" act in the "Neighbors."
5. Going out in public without his shirt on is not a new experience for Zac Efron.
If you want to see Zac Efron topless, again, you should definitely go watch "Neighbors."
Efron is one of the stars in the upcoming comedy movie "Neighbors," whose character in the movie apparently involves getting into some intense "shirtless" escapades. And by the word intense, meaning Efron's abs and pecks literally grace the big screens.
The hilarious movie "Neighbors" is to be released in the U.S. on May 9, 2014, while Australia got the title changed to "Bad Neighbours" and will release the movie on May 8, 2014.
Joining Zach Efron are actors Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne with equally hot actors Dave Franco and Jake Johnson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter