'The Originals' Spoilers: Actor Nathan Parsons Tease About Tension Between His Character Jackson and Original Vampire Elijah, Episode 18 Video Clip Released [WATCH]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 14, 2014 12:10 PM EST
A lot of intense scenes are expected when "The Originals" returns from its long hiatus on TV. Actor Nathan Parsons, who portrays werewolf Jackson in the CW spinoff series, teased that the tension between his character and Original vampire Elijah (Daniel Gillies) is one of the intense scenes that fans can see in the upcoming episode.
"The Originals" Episode 18 titled "The Big Uneasy" will be featuring chaos between the factions of vampires, werewolves and witches. In the Latino Post report, Australian actor Nathan Parsons teased that vampires and werewolves hate each other and Elijah's relationship with pregnant werewolf Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) complicates things.
"Elijah's relationship with Hayley does make things complicated. Plus, [the originals are] the ones in power. I don't think the original vampires are as bad as Marcel was - Elijah seems like a much smarter leader - so maybe this is a relationship we can deal with, once we've gotten over that gut instinct," the 25-year-old Aussie actor shared.
As for Jackson's relationship with Hayley, Nathan Parsons described it to be a complicated one. The previous episodes revealed that Mr Parsons' character, Jackson, has been the one watching and protecting Hayley and the two were supposed to be married. However, the actor revealed in the TVLine interview that the reality of Hayley carrying the child of Original hybrid Klaus is starting to sink in Jackson's head.
The CW Network has released a video clip for Episode 18 "The Big Uneasy" teasing about Genevieve's (Elyse Levesque) plan in the French Quarter. In the brief video clip, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) can be seen upset with the noise coming from the renovations that Elijah supervises at the French Quarter but Genevieve agreed with the elder Mikaelson brother's makeover at their family home.
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
Klaus noted that Genevieve obviously wants something in return so the powerful witch revealed her request that Elijah should allow the witches to celebrate their traditional feast day that Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) banned in the past. Elijah granted the request but viewers should expect conflict and violence to happen at the event.
"The Originals" is scheduled to resume airing on Tuesday night, April 15, with Episode 18 "The Big Uneasy" at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Phoebe Tonkin: 'The Originals' Actress Talks about Character Hayley's Hybrid Baby, Reunion with Werewolf Family and Leadership - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Teases Aussie Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Could Show Up as Kol Mikaelson in the CW Spinoff Series - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Attend Humane Society Gala with Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin of 'The Originals' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes