'The Originals' Spoilers: Actor Nathan Parsons Tease About Tension Between His Character Jackson and Original Vampire Elijah, Episode 18 Video Clip Released [WATCH]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 14, 2014 12:10 PM EST
A lot of intense scenes are expected when "The Originals" returns from its long hiatus on TV. Actor Nathan Parsons, who portrays werewolf Jackson in the CW spinoff series, teased that the tension between his character and Original vampire Elijah (Daniel Gillies) is one of the intense scenes that fans can see in the upcoming episode.
"The Originals" Episode 18 titled "The Big Uneasy" will be featuring chaos between the factions of vampires, werewolves and witches. In the Latino Post report, Australian actor Nathan Parsons teased that vampires and werewolves hate each other and Elijah's relationship with pregnant werewolf Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) complicates things.
"Elijah's relationship with Hayley does make things complicated. Plus, [the originals are] the ones in power. I don't think the original vampires are as bad as Marcel was - Elijah seems like a much smarter leader - so maybe this is a relationship we can deal with, once we've gotten over that gut instinct," the 25-year-old Aussie actor shared.
As for Jackson's relationship with Hayley, Nathan Parsons described it to be a complicated one. The previous episodes revealed that Mr Parsons' character, Jackson, has been the one watching and protecting Hayley and the two were supposed to be married. However, the actor revealed in the TVLine interview that the reality of Hayley carrying the child of Original hybrid Klaus is starting to sink in Jackson's head.
The CW Network has released a video clip for Episode 18 "The Big Uneasy" teasing about Genevieve's (Elyse Levesque) plan in the French Quarter. In the brief video clip, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) can be seen upset with the noise coming from the renovations that Elijah supervises at the French Quarter but Genevieve agreed with the elder Mikaelson brother's makeover at their family home.
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
Klaus noted that Genevieve obviously wants something in return so the powerful witch revealed her request that Elijah should allow the witches to celebrate their traditional feast day that Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) banned in the past. Elijah granted the request but viewers should expect conflict and violence to happen at the event.
"The Originals" is scheduled to resume airing on Tuesday night, April 15, with Episode 18 "The Big Uneasy" at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Phoebe Tonkin: 'The Originals' Actress Talks about Character Hayley's Hybrid Baby, Reunion with Werewolf Family and Leadership - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Teases Aussie Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Could Show Up as Kol Mikaelson in the CW Spinoff Series - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Attend Humane Society Gala with Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin of 'The Originals' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2