Demi Lovato 'Neon Lights' Tour Opening Act Cher Lloyd Shares Experience While on Tour
By Maychelle Ornos | April 14, 2014 11:15 AM EST
While a bit of some crazy stuff were going on during the final leg of Demi Lovato's "Neon Lights" Tour, Cher Lloyd, X-Factor UK's fourth placer and one of the tour's opening act, was looking at the sidelines while all the silly surprises and pranks were going on. "I ain't getting locked up for that sh--," was all that the "Want U Back" songstress revealed during her interview with MTV News.
She further recalls that while all the "fun" part onstage was happening, which was also joined by her fellow front acts girl group Little Mix and Fifth Harmony, she was "smiling a lot and talking a lot" inside a room. She also shared in the interview that she was prepared with whatever pranks Demi's going to dish out on her that night.
In fact, she warned the former X-Factor judge herself "for any shenanigans" she's up to. Some of the crazy stuff that night involved a silly string, a cream pie and a d**k in the box pranks. Highlights of these happenings were shared by Demi Lovato on her Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Meanwhile, she denies any involvement in the "cream pie" incident during the show's final act in Indianapolis. She points the blame to her fellow openers' Fifth Harmony and recalls during her visit at MTV News that, "I saw a pie come from somewhere, but I had no involvement."
After wrapping up the tour, Cher Lloyd will now focus on the release of her much-awaited second album "Sorry I'm Late" which tracks include "Sirens," "Dirty Love," "Sweet Despair" and 7 more sure-fire hit singles. The release of the new album is set on May 27 according to UK's Digital Spy. The talented English lass have also collaborated with MTV in choosing lucky fans to unveil new songs from said album as well as unlock a piece of her album cover.
Following her major career move to the US, Cher Lloyd's songs has been slating posts in the different hit charts particularly The Billboard 200 for her 2011 album "Sticks + Stones," which hits include "Oath," "Swagger Jagger," "With Ur Love," "I Wish" and "Want U Back," according to the AllMusic.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown