'Glee's' Naya Rivera & Rapper Big Sean: The Real Story Behind the End of Their Engagement, Was Naya Becoming a Psycho Fiance?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 14, 2014 10:02 AM EST
Just six months after "Glee" star Naya Rivera and rapper Big Sean announced their engagement, fans were shocked to find out that Big Sean had called off his engagement with the star. The various stories circulating the web is that Big Sean had cheated on Naya but reps from the side of Big Sean cleared the issue saying that these are all false and not true. Instead, it was Big Sean's decision to call off the engagement.
So what really happened?
As reported by TMZ, Big Sean called off the engagement because his fiancé was turning into a fian-zilla. The star was said to have become jealous of the women around Big Sean and was starting to become too controlling of the rapper. According to the reports, Naya had demanded to know her fiancé's every whereabouts and would threaten to ruin his career saying:
"If you don't listen to what I say, I'll ruin your career."
Ouch, it seems like the reason Big Sean decided to call off the engagement despite him being in love with the star was because he could see that their relationship was getting too toxic for the both of them.
A deleted tweet from the "Glee" star accused the rapper, Big Sean of stealing her Rolex watches. E! News has also recently reported that both stars have unfollowed each other on Twitter.
The news of their break-up was done through one of the reps of Big Sean saying:
"After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off. The recent rumors and accusations reported by so called or fake sources are simply untrue. Sean wishes Naya nothing but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately. We will not be commenting again on this matter."
Read more of it here from the Huffington post: Why Did Naya Rivera And Big Sean Call Off Their Engagement? Rumors Swirl
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports