Kate Middleton Expecting a New Baby, Prince William Drops Hint
By Annie Dee | April 14, 2014 10:00 AM EST
Little Prince George might have a brother or a sister to play with soon, Hollywood Life reports. Another royal baby might be on the way, Prince William himself hinted on April 11. According to Hollywood Life, Prince William and Kate Middleton might have went out of the country with Prince George for their first family trip abroad to celebrate the good news that royal baby number two is set to arrive soon.
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George. REUTERS/James Whatling/Pool
On April 11, after the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge put some roses at the war memorial in New Zealand, Cynthia Read proceeded to give a wool shawl to Prince William for Prince George, who is currently just 8 months old. Instead of a regular thank you, Prince William expressed his gratitude with a hint of some good news to come, a new baby!
"You might have to make another one soon," he told Cynthia. She later spoke with reporters saying that the way he said it was "like he was dropping a hint, letting me in on a secret."
While nothing official has been announced yet, this certainly seems like a hint and if true, the whole world would certainly be anticipating a new cute baby in the royal household. Kate certainly does not look pregnant yet, with her nice figure and all, but then this certainly does not mean she cannot be pregnant. Rumors about her second pregnancy have been sparked lately when a day before Prince William gave his quite intriguing hint, Kate was observed to be avoiding alcohol, which for some, certainly means a woman is pregnant.
When Prince William and Kate unveiled the official portrait of Queen Elizabeth II at the Government House, everyone was merry with wine but Kate drank water instead. She could be on a diet, but what a time to diet, right?
"When they toasted the room, William held a glass of wine and Kate had a wine glass with water in it," US Weekly reports.
Perhaps to quell rumors of her second pregnancy (and then for Prince William to actually ruin the secret), Kate made it a point to take a sip of red wine when they visited the Otago Wines and Amisfield Winery in Queenstown on April 13. At least she seemed to have taken a sip; this can be faked after all.
Whether or not a second baby is coming in, Prince George seems well and ready to play with other kids. He was having a lot of fun playing and socializing with other babies on his first official engagement, a play date with other babies set on last April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand. He can be a fun big brother for sure.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia